Community > Posts By > chadferguson

chadferguson's photo
Wed 11/09/11 02:05 AM
Thanks for taking the time to give my question some thought. This internet style of dating is interesting and I hope I master it soon so I can meet some cool friends and then fade it away. Thanks again Cutie!

chadferguson's photo
Wed 11/09/11 02:03 AM
Thanks for a womans poiont of view on my profile. Yes your correct and if I want to meet someone in my area I need to put effort into 1 site. I need to take some photos of me. I enjoyed the words this morning you will stay in my memory as the first lady I've ever "chatted" with on-line. I still prefer telephone contact than typing. I am improving my typing speed day by day. Maybe we'll chat again someday. Thanks

chadferguson's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:30 AM
I hope not. I'm new to this whole internet thing too. It would suck to learn the hard way. we all just want to meet that safe person to start bulding something with.

chadferguson's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:26 AM
I'm hoping to get good feed back in this "rate my profile" area of this forums

chadferguson's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:16 AM
thank you sweetheart! i hope you have a amazing day.

chadferguson's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:08 AM
I think that I'm only going to send e-mails to the ones I like. For Sure

chadferguson's photo
Tue 11/08/11 05:02 AM
I am new to this site and I've got to say I tried using the "wink" option to break the ice with some of the ladies and it is cheezy. I'm not even sure it was the member messaging back or a computer generated message. Some of the responses were identical. I hope to meet somebody close to where I live and get together for some fun times out on the town in portland. I've got some fun future fun plans for the next lady in my life.