Clown Shoes McGee 's photo
Sun 09/01/19 09:14 AM
Oh! Me! Pick me! I play anime dating sim! Oh, and Farming Simulator is by far my fav :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Sun 09/01/19 12:35 AM
I found the right one, pal. She's so sweet and pretty! It's Bloo! Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends :flushed::flushed:

Sat 08/31/19 07:24 PM
Mister Space, please hit me up! Jeez, I need a real renaissance man!

Sat 08/31/19 07:22 PM
Good golly gosh, you guys are too nice! I'm blushin'!

Sat 08/31/19 07:20 PM
This is only the beginning.

Sat 08/31/19 05:29 PM
I'm new here, so I'd like to know something. If the Moon were made of cheese, what kind would it be? Swiss cheese is a lazy answer. Let's go deeper. Kesong puti, which is a Filipino cheese with a soft texture and white color. It's similar to cottage cheese. Now, riddle me this. What if the aforementioned cheese was balled up, given crater-like holes, and was blasted off into space? The Moon landing was staged, people. Wake up and smell the cheese.

Sat 08/31/19 05:19 PM
I forgot to add "to" Please have mercy on me.

Sat 08/31/19 05:15 PM
Sex is overrated. Personally, I prefer praying the superstar of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends °•~Bloo~•° to grace me with his presence.

Sat 08/31/19 05:08 PM
Rate my profile. I'll give you a vanilla pudding pop, a pair of used swimmin' trunks, and a Blu Ray copy of Shark Tale. Don't tell anyone...

Sat 08/31/19 04:52 PM
I'm looking for the local blacksmith. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction? My hasty departure from Mt. Shrivlestein led me to this bizarre town. I'll give you 53 g and an enchanted spork. I'm on the run from the authorities of the Frumple-ishious district.

*Give the mysterious man a map

*Give the mysterious man a high five and a 12 pack of Ticonderoga pencils

*Stare right into the mysterious man's eyes and tell him that he looks like a scrumptious butter bean lasagna