Community > Posts By > starryknight

starryknight's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:50 PM
I don't see any problem with the age difference. However, I have dated or had relationships with mostly older women from 2 years to 17 years older than me. It really only matters if you have things in common and similar plans for how you want to live your life. When I was younger I wanted to be with someone that had a career, a home, and time for fun, which was opposite from women my age who were struggling through college, living in apartments, raising children, and still trying to figure things out. Now that I am older, I am looking for someone younger (from 24 to my age), because I want different things, like maybe finally getting married and having a family of my own before its too late. The only other thing to consider is if you plan to be with this person when one of you retires, how will your relationship hold up if one person has tons of free time and wants to travel or has failing helath and no energy and the other is still working and following the same old routine.

starryknight's photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:01 PM
I'm confused. The Mutual Match area says that 1 person wants to meet me, but it doesn't show who that person is and I did not receive an email.