yngnwellhung1nmich's photo
Mon 12/03/07 12:23 AM
my opinion, that was a generic piece of crap, anyone can throw together a few words and call it poetic, but it takes more then that to be able to call it anything more than generic. you need to speak as if your tongue was made of honey if you want your "bee's" to gather. 13 words, 3 of which the same does not constitute being anything more then generic. if you wanted to paint a picture of your soul would you use just red, blue, and green, or would you use every color that you could imagine? if its something that comes from the heart it should say something dramatic, not plain. it makes my head go numb to think of all the talent being wasted because people just spit out a few words and put no effort into it. and yes i do read in between the lines,i knew what it meant, even though it was a broken jumble of words. and it truthfully reminded me of william shatner speaking, with the layout and all.

and in reference to my screen name if you are to look at my profile you would see that i plainly state all of my intentions in full, i have not been told anything from a site admin about my name being not allowed, so all i can tell you is deal with it , because im not changing it. hell i've seen worse here.

and the double post in the first place was a mere mistake, it was supposed to be one, but i accidently sent it through pre-maturely.

Sun 12/02/07 04:11 PM
and if thats a song, im going to cut my ears off, no wonder ive never heard of the artist lmao

Sun 12/02/07 04:10 PM
you

sound like

will

iam

shat

ner

please

please please

for the love of

god

dont you

ever

write anything

that again

lmfao im j/k but seriously though please, that is not poetry nor a quote nor anything closely resembling either or.