Community > Posts By > LadyFauntelroy

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Tue 11/01/11 12:30 AM

I'm just trying to live long enough until they learn how to make body parts in the lab so I can go in and get new ones when mine wear out.laugh

Jeanniebean, you are a riot....no wonder everybody loves you in here....and I would like to learn how to send flowers.....I love you too girl!rofl

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:54 PM
Ditto from Washington! Congratulations!waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Sun 10/30/11 12:02 AM
Hello from Washington State!waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Sat 10/29/11 04:40 AM
Has anybody heard from Benji? He was posting messages from England and then he just disappeared....I checked his profile and it says his account has been deactivated....do you what that means exactly? I am new here and don't know the ropes yet....

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Sat 10/29/11 04:02 AM
You know everybody...I am relatively new here and I just want you all to know that I love you....you are superb people....kind..loving..and caring....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Sat 10/29/11 02:56 AM
Welcome from Spokane, Washington! Best of luck to you in your search....people on here are really nice, what I have seen of them!:smile:

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Fri 10/28/11 07:24 PM
I think if you are a respectful, honest person then you should all have no problem finding what you are looking for. Sending all of you a welcome from Spokane, Washington...waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Fri 10/28/11 07:09 PM
I am new to Mingle too. The people in here seem like very caring wonderful people, full of positive energy...a big welcome from Spokane, Washington Dean....GOD bless you and I hope you find what you're looking for! waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Fri 10/28/11 04:08 PM
Welcome from Spokane,Washington!waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Fri 10/28/11 03:14 AM
I love playing music with my band.....sigh

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Fri 10/28/11 02:38 AM
Welcome from Spokane, Washington...people on here are excellent!waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Thu 10/27/11 05:14 AM
Welcome from Spokane, Washington....I am new also and people on here are a lot of fun...it's like being home with your family, and they have made me feel welcome here...waving waving waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Thu 10/27/11 03:42 AM

hi am new here to and its been great here hope you find what your looking for :O)

Also a wave to you and good luck to you!waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Thu 10/27/11 03:40 AM
Welcome from Washington Statewaving I am also new here. Everybody is really friendly. I am glad that I actually took the time to try to get to know some of the people here. I feel very comfortable here....like pull up a chair and a cup of coffee and we will chat for awhile! Good luck finding that wonderful guy!

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Thu 10/27/11 02:08 AM
Happy Birthday from Washington!:heart:

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Thu 10/27/11 01:36 AM
Well kids, I am personally terrified to date. I was married almost 30 years before my wonderful man passed away and I have been without him since Jan 2, 2009. The think I really miss most of all is his gigantic hugs and scooping me up when I would come to bed as cold as an ice cube....sigh....so how do people do this? Get over being married over half your life and let someone else in?

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:34 AM
Good morning kids! I see you are all stirring...it is 3:32am here in Washington and I am happy to report that I looked forward to seeing you all this morning.....I am really glad that I decided to join the neighborhood and have coffee and tea with you...drinker

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:18 AM
Good morning...welcome from Washington...I am also new here and I am sure you will getting a lot of welcomes...I am finding the people to be sincere and friendly...it's like going home to see the folks! waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Wed 10/26/11 01:08 AM
Just be open, honest, and real.....and welcome from Washington! waving

LadyFauntelroy's photo
Wed 10/26/11 12:27 AM
Welcome...from Washington State....I am new also, but I have found the people here to be delightful and sincere...I am very happy that I decided to see if anyone else exists in the world! Good luck to you in finding what it is you're looking for...

Previous 1