Community > Posts By > Rrrracer

Rrrracer's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:22 PM
LOL deep so true... I had one of those.. NOT AS ADVERTISED!!

S

Rrrracer's photo
Wed 01/09/08 04:18 PM
Edited by Rrrracer on Wed 01/09/08 04:19 PM
Just picked up a new 3rd gen 4Gb Nano and wanted to chime in... I love it! It replaced a 1st gen Nano that I lost... maybe that was mine found on the side of the road?? bigsmile

One thing about the iPods.. the frequency response of the earbuds suck. Do yourself a favor and pick up a different set (I got a set of Koss that are far superior at Target for $30).

My ex has a Creative Zen (got it in the divorce LOL) and I liked it too but it seemed like the user interface was a lot clunkier.

S

Rrrracer's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:34 PM
"Amazing" by Blue October... and if you have never heard this song you should find a way... powerful in the extreme.

Rrrr

Rrrracer's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:31 PM
LOL!! laugh

Rrrracer's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:26 PM

To add on.... This ideal package is somthing we do look for that is physical. People look for this especially if they are wondering why theyre not dating, cant get a date so this comes into play, this mindset is on thier minds. Now for instance, What if you accidently meet someone attractive, a casual conversation in a store in which you noticed somthing you both like, however no intentions of asking this woman out, after 10 minutes of talking you really like who this person is, so you then decide to ask her out... wouldn't this be the better approach, i had this happen in best-buy weeks ago, she had a B/F lol but it made me think alot. I didnt realize she was attractive until after 5 minutes of talking.

I know part of my "package" is physical for sure. No question that it has been scientifically proven that first impressions are physical in nature; you're lucky if you get an opportunity to go much beyond that in most situations.

I do like it when that happens though! It's great to get to actually meet someone... and a lot different than sifting thru a bunch of pictures and profiles on a computer!

Rrrr

Rrrracer's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:13 PM
This is something I have wondered and thought about for a long time.

Geek brings up a very important point. When I'm looking for someone, I have the "ideal package" in mind, and that includes a lot of things. But my concept of what that encompasses is different than anyone else's, so you really can't compare apples to apples.

That said, the only person you can account for is yourself. Only you can say what it is and isn't that you are attracted to, and what you will accept in lieu of that.

I may have an "ideal package" in mind, but I have yet to meet anyone who fits the mold perfectly. Even in the remote possibility that I would, there is NO GUARANTEE that it would work; perhaps they would fit my interpretation of it, but maybe I wouldn't fit theirs.

Find two people that are sufficiently attracted to one another, and yet willing to put up with each other's "shortcomings", and maybe you have a recipe for some success...

Cheers!
Rrrr