Community > Posts By > leviosa

leviosa's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:44 PM
I find that having a son doesn't bother most men, but I can tell you that the men it does bother shouldn't and in the end won't be the ones you want around. I know this is difficult, but you need to focus on being a strong mother and not letting this drive you. You wouldn't want your boys to let it fuel them or make them feel like they are less valuable because these blind schmucks don't want to take any more responsibility than is minimally necessary to survive. So set the example by doing... easier said than done, but your boys are worth it.

leviosa's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:36 PM

As much as i Love living in the country it makes it really hard to find a date.

You ever seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers? What you got to do is sneak into down, during the winter, with your six brothers. Then you can all kidnap a woman and take her back to your cabin ontop of the mountain. As you are going up the mountain, cause an avalanche so that the pass can't be used until after the spring thaw. Then treat your captives like royalty and whisper sweet nothings to them and come Spring, they will be dying to marry you.

Or you can move into town. Six one way, half a dozen the other.

I think someone has watched one too many movies!!

leviosa's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:28 PM

Normal is overrated...bigsmile

Normal is relative. My definition of normal has really low standards...

leviosa's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:26 PM

Nah..noway noway It's just a load of bull. :tongue: bigsmile
lol

Just a load of bull! Ha. Isn't it amusing when half the people don't get the joke? I heart that.

leviosa's photo
Tue 03/11/08 04:16 PM
Absolutely classic. I do deserve an academy award...

leviosa's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:44 PM
Good answer Spidey. I don't think its a trick question. This is a trick question...Whats the response you give when a woman asks if her arse looks fat in some jeans?

leviosa's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:42 PM
Go Bucks! O-H!

leviosa's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:02 PM
Someone thats only moderately pragmatic, who understands what pragmatic means, doesn't mind that I'm a big girl, and who won't lie even if his intentions are good.

For all of you Kevin Smith Fans, replace the man-friendly lesbian SAT question in Chasing Amy with my above listed criteria. He's a figment of my imagination just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny... who gets to the $100 bill first???

leviosa's photo
Sun 03/09/08 05:37 PM
Thanks Angell. Im just looking for one that has decent, relatively normal people in it.

leviosa's photo
Sun 03/09/08 01:44 PM
Does anyone know of any respectable BBW forum or meeting place?

leviosa's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:37 PM
That really sucks chick, sorry!

leviosa's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:34 PM
Edited by leviosa on Tue 12/04/07 08:35 PM
I think I get bored easily because I pick men who can't keep up with me... The law of attraction states we pick up a person who is a list of the things we don't want, because we tend to focus on those things. Dah well....brokenheart