Community > Posts By > stunt_614

stunt_614's photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:25 PM
yea, im thinking bout putting jabbar or randel el in for stewert, i dont see him doing to good, randel el still pulling in 70 something a game.

stunt_614's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:01 PM
ok my fantasy roster has now been done lol here we go

QB= tony romo
RB= westbrooke
RB= edgerrin james
RB/WR= jonathon stewart
WR= braylon edwards
WR= santonio holmes
TE= heath miller
K= vinatieri
D/ST= patriots

BE= hassleback QB
BE= reggie williams WR
BE= Jabar gaffney WR
BE= chris baker TE
BE= rudi johnson RB
BE= antwon randel el WR
BE= Domenik Hixon WR

give me some feedback please.

stunt_614's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:52 PM
affliction, all others will fold, i mean think about it elite xc 50mill in the hole right now, and ken shamrock VS kimbo, thats the best they can get? wow there not even gonna put cyborg VS Gina corona.

DREAM, hate to say it but there fighters are all gone, its the same as pride minus prides top fighters, its only big over there now because thats all they have to watch and thers like 200billion ppl there. it will fold or get bought out by pride

the only other org i think will work is WEC because its a ufc feeder org and they allow it, very good fighters tho. look for anything tapout sponsers to do good.

stunt_614's photo
Fri 09/05/08 11:45 PM
to get to the bottom MMA in the last 8years has grown more then boxing in its entire span. U may argue boxing is the best but when u ask anyone who is from the ages 15 ^ they know who the champs are or atleast 1 champ in the UFC, does that go for boxing? no. thers so manny boxers and half of them are all the same, think about it if u master the art of boxing where can you go from there? u have speed power and timeing thats as good as you will ever get and the chance of another boxer getting to that level is very high. MMA is broken down and it is a constant learning expierence because you have so manny different aspects to learn. and to go with that boxing is more danger lol look at all the old boxers, half stupid atleast MMA orgs takes care of there fighters, no fighters punch drunk, multiple concusions or head trauma.

in 10 years boxing will be over, its not the alpha sport anymore

stunt_614's photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:16 AM
Edited by stunt_614 on Fri 09/05/08 11:13 AM
ok boxing is a skill, but it is a continueing 1 aspect for 12 rounds, no worrys of legs, knees, takedowns, elbows, flying armbars lol, all you focus on is the hands of your opponent that may be why "BrandonJitaliano" u think it looks like a bar fight, its hard to stay composed and relaxed and smooth when u throw so manny different attacks at you, you have to be ready for it all and if not your out. boxing used to be good but now its going down the hole, don king is like dana white times 10 for the sport of boxing. and as far as anderson silva goes the guy is quick and may do decent against a boxer, look at chuck he was a boxer as well as kick boxer in the art of Kimpo, and i beleave he could take out half the hw in boxing these days so u cant tell me MMA has no skill or less skill then boxing.

look at vitor belfot in his debut boxing match , cant tell me mma fighters would get killed with there ridged style in the ring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDiPghk6Y8E

Vitor in the UFC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j--gzYpGpnw

stunt_614's photo
Fri 09/05/08 10:00 AM
yea elite xc is slowely gonna fade away, there like 30mill in the hole already, then kimbos gonna come to the ufc cuzz affliction wont sign his ass and get killed by someone like heath herring who is horable, or god imagine him against mirko cro cop lol kimbo would fall over.

stunt_614's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:53 AM

mike tyson.....in his prime!!

the loser of one of his fights then was paid....over 10 mil.

***shuffle shuffle....jab jab......
ok knock me out!!!!!
bigsmile
wait wheres my check first????:tongue:

Well first ya have to let him EAT YOUR FRIGGIN EAR!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lol true, id pick frank shamrock, the fker cheats and buggs the sht outa me

stunt_614's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:02 PM
yea agree, till fedor comes to ufc Nog VS RC is about as big of a fight HW is gonna get. and KJ Noons lol i donno where to start with that kid.

now we got HDNet fights sponsering affliction as well, war affliction

stunt_614's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:37 PM
Randy signed another 3fight contract with UFC which would put him at another year with the ufc if not more. so dont expect to see RC VS Fedor anytime soon because fedor has a contract with affliction to fight the winner of Barnett VS AA which means that fight will take place around feb or march of next year. then maby fedor will come to the ufc, who knows?

i think a good fight for anderson silva would be thiago alves, if he could make 185, he killed matt hughes and was 2pounds overwieght for that one, both have same style, and love the clinch, plus thiago has nasty kicks.

as far as faber VS Sherk, im going with Faber, kid is constent pressure and fast, id like to see him up there with BJ, see if he wants to go to the ground then

stunt_614's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:26 PM
hes not gonna go to lhw and fight anyone good, Dana wont let that happen till Affliction throws a huge show and he wants to steal some viewers. If anderson got hit by chuck that would be the end for him. he is good tho, i dont think he should feel as if he has to proove himself to pissed MMA fans by moving up, not safe for him in the long run.

stunt_614's photo
Tue 09/02/08 10:14 PM
im on espn gridline challenge which is fantasy football lol i got

QB= Vince Young, Matt Hasselback
RB= Jamal Lewis, Adrian Peterson
WR= Santonio Holmes, Braylon edwards
TE= Kellen winslow
K= Mike Nugent
D/ST= Seattle

No #1's baby there overated lol got some money to spend.

good luck everyone

stunt_614's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:51 PM
im down for the **** 4 sho lol what girl wanna be on my team?

stunt_614's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:49 PM
haha he will be back for usc dont worry, lol plus we got # 2 TP lol hes gonna rush for more yards then half the running backs in the league. good luck OSU Hhhhaaattterrrs

stunt_614's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:42 PM
more mma talk, i love it lol

aight lets see, lesner state champ in hischool as well as bad ass in college, twice as strong as randy and has the age advantage, horable stand up and no BJJ but massive GnP power

Randy, bad ass wrestler as well, expierence, BJJ, and very intelegent fighter, ima give it to Randy but brock is no joke against someone who just wants to wrestle, we will see what randys master plan is for this 1.

donno if anyone else knows but Anderson Silva VS Filho may happen, i know that manny of u may not know Filho, so to break it down for ya, they both train together and are friends, but buissness is exactly that. some info on the kid, he is 16-0 great BJJ has cardio for days, and has faught back in Pride has yet to lose in 8years. comeing to UFC

stunt_614's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:32 PM
OSU u guys know it, start jumping on the bandwagggggggon

stunt_614's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:31 PM
browns VS Bengals OHIO Owns

na more like browns VS colts or stealers

stunt_614's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:46 AM
call of duty for sure, but im playing fight night round 3 now

stunt_614's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:44 AM
Lebron, im an Ohio guy

stunt_614's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:25 AM
killswitch is the sh*t anything they do is good

stunt_614's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:07 PM
yea i think ima have to call BS on you bro, whats your last name?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25