Community > Posts By > gators5220

gators5220's photo
Wed 05/23/12 10:07 AM
Is anybody here familiar with the Honorverse stories by David Weber? Great political/military science fiction that covers a wide range of topics and a great tribute to the Horatio Honblower books .

gators5220's photo
Wed 05/02/12 07:28 AM
I don't know what to do either. I'm pretty new to thinking of myself as gay. I don't really know how to meet any one either, since I'm looking for someone in my own age group (50-65) let me know what you've learned about all this

gators5220's photo
Sat 11/26/11 06:21 AM
Well..... it's like this, My kids are all grown and would most probably be quite shocked about what thier dad has discovered about himself this late in life...

gators5220's photo
Thu 11/24/11 04:22 PM
Well, I finally loaded a photo. p\Please look, read my profile and tell me what you think. I'm pretty new to this stuff.

gators5220's photo
Tue 11/22/11 07:19 AM
Sure it can be, but just don't take it literally, There are great stories in there love storie like the book of Tobit great poetry like Canticles. Remember, it's a reflection of the understanding that the people of the times in which each book was written. I feel the problem is that way, and I mean way too many people focus on the Hell and retribution and not on the Love contained within it.

gators5220's photo
Wed 11/09/11 09:39 AM
Has anybody out there read much of his work? I kind of ended up taking a "course in it when I bought several of his Blackie Ryan mysteries at a yard sale

gators5220's photo
Thu 10/27/11 10:34 AM
I'm new to the Fall river area and am just starting to think of myself as gay I'mlooking for a guy around my age who is as inexperienced as I am to,
1: play some music with I play acoustic guitar mainly good old leftist liberal folk music, country rock, bluegrass and old time string band music.

2: and MAYBE a lot more. I really want to talk about it first. I'm not into sudden hookups or helping guys cheat on their wives

gators5220's photo
Tue 10/25/11 04:05 PM
Any bluegrass fans out there? you know not just the old stuff but bands like the Steeldrivers? Jubal's Kin? if so I can recommend a great station WMNF in Tampa FL they are on the web at WMNF.org and have a great Saturday morning line up starting at 6AM 3 hours of bluegrass and hour of FL related folk music and then two hours of both old and new folk I'm tellin' you you'll like it

gators5220's photo
Tue 10/25/11 11:30 AM
welcome, me too

gators5220's photo
Sat 10/22/11 12:29 PM
Hi,

I'm kin d of new to this type of thing. I've been alone for a long time, and very new to thinking of myself as gay. I've never really done anything except a little "You show me yours, and I'll show you mine". Everytime I've ever tried online personals, it seems all the responses I get are from "Bi" guys looking to cheat on thier wives! I'm looking for someone around my age (60) as inexperienced as mysel. What do I do?

gators5220's photo
Fri 10/21/11 05:21 AM
The real question is, "When you look in the mirror, do you smile or give yourself the finger?"