Community > Posts By > ScottBaker

ScottBaker's photo
Sat 10/15/11 09:59 AM
very formulaic... they were the same joke, over and over.
There are really only 6 jokes, or formulas.

True.glasses

ScottBaker's photo
Sat 10/15/11 09:32 AM
spelling is important...

ScottBaker's photo
Sat 10/15/11 09:31 AM
fix your spelling perhaps mate

ScottBaker's photo
Fri 10/14/11 06:27 PM
Edited by ScottBaker on Fri 10/14/11 06:33 PM
In Sydney or Melbourne there's probably a gorgeous lady of Asian or Indian origin or any mix in between on every block making their way through the crowds...

in regional NE Vic there are very few to meet.. Unless they are on a packed tourist bus! So unfair lol

If there are any pretty single ladies of NON CAUCASIAN descent, I'd love to hear from you.

Traveling in Sydney recently I was blown away by the sheer numbers of extremely attractive women... sadly, rare as hen's teeth where I live.

I'd be willing to travel to meet that special someone, hopefully, if things go well I'll be able to take someone back to cook a delicious meal in my country home?

My place has everything that you'd never see in a city outside of the Zoos... Koalas, Kangaroos, wallaby's, eagles, owls, phascogales, goannas, platypi, amazing views, bush walking tracks, Aboriginal cave paintings, waterfalls, all the flora and fauna that you'd have to see in a book while living in a city...

Like gardening? Imagine being able to create as large a garden as you want... self sufficiency would be easily attainable. Pets most welcome.

I so wish that Asians and Indians wouldn't just cluster in the cities but move farther afield into the real Australian land. In the city people play 'spot the Aussie', meaning spot the Caucasian...

Here it's spot the Asian and, well to be honest you'd be driving all week before you see one, unless you get hurt and have to go to hospital - in which case 90% of the Dr's are actually Asian but are too busy to chat with. C'mon ladies! Come see the countryside! Ride some horses, jump on a quad bike or have a swim under the water falls?

You don't have to see the place in a damn tour bus lol

Situation vacant! 180 acres of land, new BMW... what's not to like?

Babel