Community > Posts By > MSladybear1964

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:25 PM
He has been divorced fora little more than a year. She cheated on him with several men. He even went into marriage counciling but she told him she didnt love him and wanted it over with. I think im going to follow his leads to get to know him more and if something more develops then that would be great and if not then maybe I can at least have a close friend. We were talking last night and in one sentence he called himself my bf but then he just changed the subject.

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 05:13 PM
I meet a man approxmately almost 2 months ago. The frist date didnt start off well lets say fantastic. He is recently divorced and that was his frist date since his divorce. As the night wore on it begin to have potential. It finished i thought on a good note. I didnt hear from him for weeks then he got in touch wanted to know if we could go out again. Said that i surprised him. Now theres not a day that doesnt go by with out us being together or at least a phone call. He says he wants to take it slow and I agree. We have not had sex but alot of touching feeling but no sex. He says he isnt readyand even that is fine. He wont say im his gf but says he wants what we have now. Is this a relationship budding or is he skittish from the divorce?

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:10 PM
Hello and thank-you reality and true.

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:08 PM
HI and thank-you mike.

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:07 PM
Hi and thank-you.

no photo
Thu 12/20/07 07:05 PM
Just wanted to say hi and hope i get to chat with some of you soon.