Community > Posts By > kaylas1515

kaylas1515's photo
Fri 09/25/09 03:48 AM

You are way too young to even give that thought weight.
Grandmothers have lived full lives. You have not even begun yours yet. Life is MUCH onger than you think.
Never let that question cross your mind again, if it does, seek therapy or guidance, its not ok to think that way at age 20, fleeting thought = ok, serious thought = not ok.

it really was not a serious question....just makes you stop and think for a moment about why we are actually here....thats all....its not just my grandmother either...i have lost 9 people this year....just 3 weeks prior...my aunt and uncle we killed in a head on collison...they were on a motorcycle and a van hit them head on....i also lost a really close friend

kaylas1515's photo
Wed 09/23/09 07:34 AM

How about completing the semester and then following your mother and finishing school near her?

i wish that was an option...but she is moving to a tiny town and the closest town with a college is an hour and 30min away....and im only 2 hours and 15 min...so what would be the point in that? Im ready to get out of north dakota....

kaylas1515's photo
Wed 09/23/09 07:18 AM

Sorry to hear about your losses. It can be a tough time..I remember years ago when I had three aunts, an uncle and a grandmother pass away all within the same year..was pretty bad. Just be thankful it was only a three day warning and that she went quickly..as my relatives mostly passed away in a slow, drawn out process from cancer and treatment. Better to go out faster than suffer. It seems like now everything is crashing down..but you just have to be strong..and lift yourself back up because life always moves on..and when you can adapt..you can become stronger. Things always can get better with time.. just have to try to keep positive and they will come. If you keep looking with a negative viewpoint..then you won't let things get better looking that way.

it was a slown drawn out process.....she had lung cancer and did treatment 2 years ago...then told us she was in remission....the cancer came back..and she never told anyone because she did not want to go through treatment again...so she did suffer quite a bit....and without anyone knowing.....

kaylas1515's photo
Wed 09/23/09 07:08 AM

sorry to hear of your losses...we're never given more than we can bear...the hardest part of life is others passing...when i lose someone i try to remember the time i was blessed to have that person in my life...you have a whole world in front of you...what are your goals...what do you want to do??

good luck and god bless :smile:

Well im back in school now....just started back in august....i live in an apt alone...and i work full time....but i dont want to be in this town anymore...i dont have anything here...but i am too afraid to move somewhere to fail...i have failed once by moving to another town and i am afraid it will happen again....

kaylas1515's photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:40 AM
ugh...sometimes i wonder if this life is worth living....I am only 20 years old, I have been to 9 funerals of people who are close to me this year. The most recent one being Friday Sept 18th.....She was not my real grandma but she was like a grandma to me...i met this woman 2 years ago through some friends....she was the type of woman that would give you the last nickle she had if it would help you in some way...she took me in when i had no where to go...she taught me a lot and I think I had a lot more to learn from her but suddenly she was gone. We knew she had cancer but when it got really bad it just took her...i mean it was only like 3 or 4 day warning and she was gone. On top of it all I found out my biological grandma has cancer as well....2 days prior to this other wonderful woman passing away. I havnt spoken to my dad and stepmom in over 6 months....their choice not mine. My mom is the only family i have here in fargo and she informed me 2 days ago that she is going to move back to her hometown to be with her mother during this time. I feel like my world has come crashing down on me in less then a week.....I dont know where to go from here. I dont know where to turn.....any advice would be greatly appreciated....I am too young to be going through all this.....I am not trying to have people feel sorry for me...but if i want advice i need to lay down what is on the table....

kaylas1515's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:58 AM
must we put pictures up of these things....ugh...

kaylas1515's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:43 AM
the creepy dancing banana emoticon....he scares the crap out of me.....

kaylas1515's photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:38 AM

Big roaches that fly. I refuse to go in the garage for that reason.

In south Florida they are all like that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Thank God for the first time I have a mini pincer dog, that if you yell BUG!! BUG! GET THE BUG!! Hell come running, hunt the roach,scoop it up, and kill it under a chair.

don't let em eat those roaches no matter what, for they have a really bad type of worm.

Wow, thats so wierd, thanks for the advice, but... roaches with worms?

Ive never heard of that.. he usually just kills em though.

They are actually Palmetto Bugs not Roaches - We have them here in Atlanta too. I used to hate them but have gotten better about them. I find if I spray my foundation with bug spray twice a year I don't get but one or two in my house all year. I can't sleep if I kill one in the bedroom for several hours - lol. I can't throw them in my inside trash can because I think they will come back to life & get me....AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhh bugs!!!! i totally found a cricket in my bed last night...he was crawling on my leg!!! i slept on the couch....ewww

kaylas1515's photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:39 AM

footie pajamas? oh yes i went there.....

uh no....

you know you love a girl in footie pajamas

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:18 PM

ohhhhhhhhhh gawd Im trapped in footy pj's????? Gaaaaaaaaaawd get me out of this bloody jumpsuit thingy!!!!!noway scared scared

oh gyps...you know you love them!!!!!!!!!!!

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:24 PM

I dunno, Im single, and happy alone.

The footies sound retarded, but I could do the back door.

i bet you could do the back door.....hmmmrofl

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:03 PM
welcome back...you know the drill...get into the forums!!!

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 10:02 PM
personally i wish i could find a pair of footie pajamas...then all i need is 10 cats and i can be the lonely footie pajama cat woman!!!! yay that is the goal i strive for in my life...

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:06 PM
footie pajamas? oh yes i went there.....

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:52 PM

so now that it is getting closer to 2012 everyone is talking about how the world is supposed to end....
december 21 2012....but they also say we will have 4 years of happiness followed by 7 years of pain....a lot of people think obama will be the 4 years of happiness....but who knows....

Four years of happiness will put us into 2012; if there is going to be seven years of pain after that, that would push out the deadline to 2019. The Mayans were not so good at oracling after all. Although my Mayan calendar predicted that I'd pass Calculus in third year college with a B-, and that my hair start to thin a year ago -- both bang dead on.

i know it will put us into 2019....that what is so wrong with the theory..i could go either way on it...im not trying to defend it or make people believe it...just seeing what other people think of it

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:49 PM

~Big Bang Theory~
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
whoa ohwell

very true....im just laying down what is on the table...looking for what other people think...i have about 4 of my friends..for some reason when we get drunk this is always the topic of discussion...and we talk about it for hours...

haha i could probably carry on that for hours too.....although i might not make a whole lot of sense it will to me...and i sent you an im maudred

When me and my friend get drunk, we try to find facts leading up to how Jesus was a vampire.

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:43 PM

~Big Bang Theory~
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
whoa ohwell

very true....im just laying down what is on the table...looking for what other people think...i have about 4 of my friends..for some reason when we get drunk this is always the topic of discussion...and we talk about it for hours...

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:39 PM

so now that it is getting closer to 2012 everyone is talking about how the world is supposed to end....what do you think about this theory?

who says the world is gonna end... the only place I hear that is in these forums...

really?? maybe you should read up on things...and it isnt just they mayan's that predicted this...many cultures around the world have predicted the same day? december 21 2012....but they also say we will have 4 years of happiness followed by 7 years of pain....a lot of people think obama will be the 4 years of happiness....but who knows....

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:27 PM
so now that it is getting closer to 2012 everyone is talking about how the world is supposed to end....what do you think about this theory?

kaylas1515's photo
Mon 09/21/09 08:10 PM

I didn't want to post in the threads either today, but here I am...I need advice but don't really know or trust anyone to talk toohwell ...How are you tonight?flowerforyou

im alright...i sent you an instant message....how are you?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25