Community > Posts By > tokin_blonde

tokin_blonde's photo
Sun 03/02/08 09:11 PM
I dunno.. The detatchable penis is a great song..

tokin_blonde's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:06 PM
Edited by tokin_blonde on Sun 03/02/08 08:15 PM
Stupid double post. bigsmile

tokin_blonde's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:05 PM
I listen to all kinds of music, too.. Techno, rap, metal, old skool rock.. So I guess that helps.. But it also helps to be open-minded and see the good things about it too.. Like the beat, or how deep the lyrics are.. ^^ I love music. =)

tokin_blonde's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:00 PM
Yeah, I don't know about that one. To "judge" someone purely based on what one person listens to is rediculous.. But I think music is a huge part of a lot of peoples' lives, not just "young women". But I suppose younger people are vain in that aspect. I see a lot of younger people that want a partner almost like themselves, thinking they'll get along better or something.
And I dunno, when you're with anyone, you don't wanna hear them say "shut that **** off" all the time, right? ^^''

tokin_blonde's photo
Fri 02/22/08 06:52 PM
Shiiiit.. I lost my bag, so now I have to wait till iget home to toke.. brokenheart

tokin_blonde's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:42 PM
Maaan. I got off work.. Got really ripped.. And I effing forgot I had my dodgeball match tonight. ((Like, an actual league ranking match o.o one team's been participating for four winning years in a row.. Yaaay. Not)) I have a feeling I'm gonna get hit in the face. ^^''

Anyways.. W'Sup?

tokin_blonde's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:42 PM
Maaan. I got off work.. Got really ripped.. And I effing forgot I had my dodgeball match tonight. ((Like, an actual league ranking match o.o one team's been participating for four winning years in a row.. Yaaay. Not)) I have a feeling I'm gonna get hit in the face. ^^''

Anyways.. W'Sup?