Community > Posts By > Renhet

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 06:48 AM
About my 60 years old friend.
I think he has a problem with how to complete a task for himself. Sometimes, he is wearing several layers of sweaters while 80 degrees outside.

I spoke to his son, 6am today; I learned that my 60 years old friend has a mild dementia. He is going to a nursing home soon (according to his son).

For those who honestly responded to my question, thank you good people. The man is like a father to me. thanks again.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 07:41 PM

well I'm over 60 and I wash my "boxer" every day bigsmile

------------------------------------

manOfewwords,
Good for you. My son sometimes is lazy.
He doesn’t change his boxer for 2 days.

When my friend told me his story, he was not joking at all.
I know for the people with Alzheimer, it is normal not to change. So, if you can wash your boxer every day, then, something is wrong with my friend. His wife is already 62 years old. He has a son, age 35. I think I should tell his son about this.

Thank you

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 07:11 PM

it doesnt matter when he washes them as long as he puts on clean ones. Sometime you put things in the laundry and then wash them later, If he wears the same underwear everyday. . . just say, Man you are so sick. youre balls is getting crusty.

-----------------------------------

Simonedemidova hi!
You're so funny. I apologize, I forgot to say that he is 60 years old. Im a kind of shy to say something negative to him.lol

thankslaugh

You're too shy to say something to him, yet you're telling everyone on this site about it?

How did you know he wasn't washing his boxers? If he told you, you could have said something right then.

----------------------------

Singmesweet,
I couldn’t say anything, he is a good man. He always likes to talk to me. I think he is having a trouble with his memory. But, I just don’t know the right words without hurting his feelings. Thanks

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 07:01 PM

By boxer do you mean a dog or undershorts? If its undershorts maybe he thinks flies are lucky!

---------------------------------

boredinazo6,
Substitute to his brief. He is 60 years old. About the, "flies are lucky" hahahahahaha if the flies are still alive....they are lucky:wink:

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 06:51 PM

it doesnt matter when he washes them as long as he puts on clean ones. Sometime you put things in the laundry and then wash them later, If he wears the same underwear everyday. . . just say, Man you are so sick. youre balls is getting crusty.

-----------------------------------

Simonedemidova hi!
You're so funny. I apologize, I forgot to say that he is 60 years old. Im a kind of shy to say something negative to him.lol

thankslaugh

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 06:38 PM
Hello.
Please excuse me, but I have a friend proudly saying that he’s not washing his boxer for 5 days. He was serious. I didn’t know what to say. Is it normal not to wash the boxer for 5 days or weeks?

no photo
Sun 10/09/11 05:44 PM

:smile:

-----------------------------
hello loveu1084 :smile:

no photo
Sun 10/09/11 05:35 PM

Just my opinion but what you just described seems a little one sided. Eventually the person doing every thing is going to feel cheated.

----------------------------------------------

I agree with you. laugh
I hope there is someone who can do that equally.
Love means equal sacrifices.:wink:

THANK YOU

no photo
Sun 10/09/11 05:27 PM

What things are divinely inspired?
Great art? Great music? Great literature? Science?

Lousy forms of any of those things?
Charity?
Mass Murder?

What do you think divine inspiration really is - and what are some
examples of things that are or are not divinely inspired?

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How are you? I just read your message.
I am in and out from my bedroom at this time, because I am cooking dinner. I let my computer on. laugh

My friend, your question is interesting.

I am a religious person, so I do believe in divine inspiration.
For me, a divine inspiration is a science of faith (knowledge of your trust in something)
For example, you believe in GOD. You are inspired of the words in the bible. You know you’re good of music and you have a beautiful voice. But, you believe that GOD gave you those talents. So, you will write a GOSPEL MUSIC dedicated to GOD. That is to thank GOD for your talents. GOD or SAINTS are your divine inspiration.

Sorry, but I do not want to response to “Lousy forms of any of those things?” Because you already know that those are bad works of bad people.

However, since this is a DATING WEBSITE, I want to expand the meaning if you don’t mind. A divine inspiration is also related to a relationship that you might be seeking. Please read my own explanation below:
• DEVINE means WOMAN that is divine (beauty & kind; someone that is perfect inside and outside), sometimes you can say it as divine as a virgin woman; for example a Virgin Mary, the mother of Lord Jesus.
• INSPIRATION (someone that will inspire you).
Putting it together, means you are looking for someone that is not just beautiful from outside, but also beautiful inside.

GOD BLESS you with your search. May you find a partner that will make you happy.

no photo
Sun 10/09/11 03:19 PM
I want to stare into your eyes and never look at someone. I want to hold you in my arms and tell me it's okay to do everything:
• Babysitter of our own children
• To clean the whole house
• To do our laundries
• To cook our foods
• To buy groceries
• To bring our kids to school
• To go to parents meeting
• To bring our kids to their games
• To be a doctor when the children and I are sick
• To do our yard clean
• Be our carpenter
• Etc.
Sometimes, I feel exhausted.
Sorry, I smell bad when you came home.
Look at me, can you see my passion.
Look at my heart, can you see the world.

I promised to marry you, “till death do us part.”
I am a woman and I can do that for you as long as you love me and never hurt me.
Now tell me, will you do the same for me?

Let me put my beautiful suits
Let me earn money to support you and our children.
But, make sure you always smell good and be ready when I come home.
Will you agree to stay at home and sacrifice your career for me?

If you love someone, show it not just by mouth.

no photo
Sun 10/09/11 08:12 AM
:smile: happy

no photo
Sun 10/09/11 07:41 AM
Is it really important to have a partner with good face, sexy body, wealthy, and excellent education to make a person happy? Sometimes we miss happiness by looking too far. What is important to you? Please answer me. Thank you, kindly. :smile:

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:59 PM
May you have a sweet dream. Bye for now, see you next time.

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:53 PM

Thank you for your blessings. Bless you. drinker

Amen. I wish that you will find what you are looking for. Good night.

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:51 PM

Welcome to my sitedrinker Glad you could meet me, I know this must be very exciting for you!

Hmnn its alright, but nice to meet you here. May you have a good night.

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:49 PM

Thank you for your blessings. Bless you. drinker

You're welcome. May you have a good night.

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:27 PM
You will find the right woman for yourself at the right time. GOD BLESS

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:13 PM
noway

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:07 PM
Hi tazzops. Thank you for the wish. GOD BLESS you on your search.

no photo
Sat 10/08/11 05:05 PM
Thank you Topherj37 and 42BlackBBW

Previous 1