Community > Posts By > chels91

no photo
Mon 05/05/08 09:51 PM
i would not waste your time or feelings on him anymore. If he truly did like you, he wouldn't ditch you all the time like that. He say's one thing and does another. He sounds pretty shaddy to me, and only wants to hang out with you when he's not busy with other things. I once dated a guy like that, and finally got sick of being the last resort. You will find someone who will treat you better and with more respect. Good Luck!! and he will once realize he lost a good thing (( you )) eventually when it's too late!!

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 10:18 PM
most the good people dont live in michigan i have come to realize, sad =(

no photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:27 PM
yes i can. my mom died about 9 years ago from cancer. she had liver and skin cancer i think. i was only 9 years old so i dont know that much, but it spread through her whole body! she only lived for about 5 months after she found out she had it. i'm very sorry to hear about your grandma though, it's tough. you just havet to be strong!!!

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:37 PM
they have to be cute. but hun. lookds fade so basically you should go for there personality. =)

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 03:08 PM
the movie sucked! the camera made you sick and the beginning and ending sucked! i wouldn't see it again for anything.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 08:59 PM
feel better.. and Happy Birthday!!! =]]