Community > Posts By > DammGirllee

DammGirllee's photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:25 AM
K so I go into the world wide web and look for that special someone. I find that great guy we skype, we text, we share and are very open and honest with one another. We go on a date and have a great time. We go on date number two and we laugh like crazy enjoy eachother in all ways possible. Date number three we have a romantic diner and a few drinks go back to his house. Yes we both consented as adults and gave into eachother. It was fantastic. I learn through our dates that he is seperated from his wife a year and just moved from her basement two weeks before that. I all of a sudden get the call, "I can't see you anymore there is someone else." Another call telling me he can't perform with her like he did with me and what should he do. I thought our time together was great but look back and regret that I was the first sex he had since her. So now I find myself still thinking about him and missing him. Do I tell him that? Do I wait and see if he comes back? Move on and think his lose not mine. I miss him like crazy I was starting to feel like we had something together. So hurt and lost here.....

DammGirllee's photo
Mon 02/20/12 08:11 AM
I have always tried to install a 2 week rule. If after a date or dates and thing don't go exactlty right but you still feel a connection give it two weeks. If after that period your still thinking of that person then call them give it another chance. If anything you could make a good friend from the situation if there hasn't been any intimate involment.

DammGirllee's photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:27 PM
Age is only a number. If it feels right then go for it I say. There is the problem or maturity between the two people. But I say ifit fitsthen wear it. You never know maybe they will bring out a side of you that you never knew you had. I have dated younger and I found it to be quiet invigerating. Never close the door to a great possibility.

DammGirllee's photo
Sun 12/18/11 10:17 PM
I think if you adult enough to have a relationship no matter how new or old a person should be able to talk about it. If you are not willing to and want the throw the silent treatment then you should walk away before things get to out of hand or feelings get hurt. Communication is a huge issue in any relationship so be honest express yourself and try to talk it out like adults. If you like that person enough there should be no need for the silent treatment.