Community > Posts By > Vegas1975

Vegas1975's photo
Wed 02/06/08 04:01 PM
I'm have been a volunteer with the Make A Wish Foundation for over two yrs and I've had dealing with the show and Host Ty Pennington. My advice to you would be to submit a video when you can. They require it. Also get as many family members and friends to submit letters and e-mails on the families behalf. Good luck. Lastly, they get hundreds of entires so try to be creative as possible. Hope this helps.

Vegas1975's photo
Mon 02/04/08 04:43 PM
Sorry but I think it's fair to ask for a pic. I don't judge everyone by their pic but it's at least nice to put a face with the profile.....

Vegas1975's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:41 PM
Right here! Good luck finding many good Vegas guys on this site...

Isn't it nice while the rest of the US is freezing, we can get away with a hoodie. :-)

Vegas1975's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:16 PM
Yeah. Why can't people e-mail using complete sentences. For those who don't, you sound ignorant just so you know.

Also - I've been scanning a lot of the community postings and I see alot of people not using their photos but a photo of something else - like Star Wars.

Don't get me wrong, I love the movies but come on now. We hope you don't really look like Darth Vador. I had one guy e-mail me with Star Wars pics all over his profile. When I asked for a real photo, he ended up looking like Corky from that show from the 80's. :-(

Thank you for letting me vent. It's been a rough day.

Vegas1975's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:11 PM
I'd be A. Jolie just so I could have sex with Brad Pitt.

I'd call the nanny and put the UN on hold for a few hours.

Vegas1975's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:05 PM
PB and pickles? Gross. What is good is PB and butter. Don't believe me, try it. Go ahead, I'll wait.........

Vegas1975's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:03 PM
Can I pick Snickers?

Vegas1975's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:27 PM
Hi! I don't use the community part of this site much and I think there is plenty of contact beyond that. Your probably not looking for friends/love from aboard or across the US anyways.......

Don't be shy to e-mail others. Start with an ice breaker like "Giants or Jets" or "Star Wars or Star Trek". You get the picture. Good luck to you.

Vegas1975's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:20 PM
Put in your profile that you don't want contacts from outside the US. I get several. I think you can limit your settings to the US or your area. Good luck to you!

Vegas1975's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:10 PM
No, he's a player scammer....

Vegas1975's photo
Fri 01/25/08 01:10 PM
Hello. There not in my friends box, I'm in his. Do you know how I would delete that? Can we contact Just Say Hi?

Vegas1975's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:40 AM
How can you delete your photo from showing on someone's friends spot? Meaning, I don't want to be their friend and want my photo off their page. I don't see a link or instructions for this. Thanks!

2 Next