Community > Posts By > wionjay

wionjay's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:13 AM
now thats just funny, to funny. I think that gets all them right on track with their theories of life. lol.

wionjay's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:14 AM
Depends on where your shot on how much you hear, either way you will hear it.

Oh and for the one that said sound is faster than a bullet, why when I fire my rifle does someone see my bullet hit before they hear it. Even with me shooting it, its the same.

Bigger things even travel faster than sound for example, RPGs do, in fact you will see it explode before you hear it as well of you will hear it explode before you hear your weapon fire.

Figure out that one, if one explodes before the other why do you hear the second on first. Laws of physics can't answer that, not at least what I know of it.

wionjay's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:40 PM
lol that was just wrong, but that was f**king good!

wionjay's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:37 PM
Embarassing to say buy I know I have, until I see my self in the mirror then realize how dumb I look dancing alone.

I'm not a good dancer, well to say.

wionjay's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:35 PM
I wanted to add to the New Angeles.

Don't forget the new Vice for our people from Flordia, we may not have ocean or beach but the price of housing has come with it.

Also for the Mexizona comment, as much as I want to agree, but didn't Arizona used to be Mexico and I don't know maybe its just me but I don't think there has been a day Arizona didn't have a Mexican in it since then. Not to offend anyone. Just saying and sounding dumb again.

Anyway I'm going to go to lala land now.

wionjay's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:29 PM
For once, somebody put it in a way I can agree with! Even over my own words.

wionjay's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:57 PM
laugh Does the bra thing count for me to? JK! laugh

wionjay's photo
Mon 01/28/08 11:18 PM
Sorry to hear, I know your pain. Just remember that she is now an angel and she is watching over you.

I'd lost my nephew, was 7 hours old, its not the site we all want to see.

But keep her in your mind and her spirit will forever live in the garden.

:cry:

wionjay's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:26 AM
laugh I can personally say I've never thought of it that way. I agree we take english for granted.

Wow! Thats cool and funny!