Community > Posts By > charlieh2584

charlieh2584's photo
Sun 10/02/11 11:58 PM
well if you are a man get used to it you will probably have it for life or i have had chronic pain for 16 years just man up and deal with it dont let it ruin you yeah drugs like oxycontin, opana, dilaudid helps but that is only a temporary fix. Just man up and block the pain out look no matter what you do it is going to be there and we just cant do anything about it. I can block it out for the most part real good and most people wouldnt even think i am hurt as bad as i am because i have got my mind to overcome the pain. there are the bad days that i cant block it out and on those days i take some opana and hate to say it but get high as hell and feel like im floating for a few hours then go to sleep then when i wake up its time to block that **** out. Mind over matter you can do it but do have a strong painkiller for those days you cant block it out opana 40mg really help mebut they come with a wicked addiction problem so be careful dont use pills as a fix cause there is nothing worse than being dopesick and in pain

charlieh2584's photo
Sun 10/02/11 11:50 PM
oh yeah truth is way more people are bi-polar than you think there are millions of people that are bi-polar and dont even know it. I myself am bi-polar scyhizaphrenic so I really have to make sure to take my meds and not get down on myself to much. I used to think this is stupid i have to take a pill to make me normal but after time of me not taking my meds showed that i am crazy and my life was spinnning out of control I finally decided to give the meds another chance and thank god i did. Thats the hard part finding the right meds and the proper dose of that medication but once you do find that perfect combo they really can change your life for the best. Problem was it took 14 years to find the right med combo and dosage and the only way to find it is trial and error but now that i have found it i am so much better off. I am happy again and dont have sudden outbursts and no longer fear that everyone is judging me and talking about me because I have learned how to control my emotional reactions. Us bi-polar people are extremely emotional and uncomfortable either with ourselves or with what we think other people are thinking or saying about us, and thats when our emotional reactions come out cause we just want to be so called normal. Truth is we are normal we are just more emotional and we can let it get the best of us sometimes. Learn how to control your emotions, dont think you are to good for meds or therapy, and quit worrying about what other people think of you and you will see that what used to be a very emotional reaction to a situation is no a very pleasant subject that you can talk about in confidense. Yeah it sucks we have to work a little harder to control ourselves more appropiately but that makes us stronger individuals in the long run because we have been dealt adversity and we learned how to manage it and live a very happy life. Number 1 key meds dont work overnight some take months to work correctly cause they have to replace chemicals in the brain that for some reason we have uneven balances of, dont give up on meds to quick and some will have a bad reaction to you but once you find the right med combo with a good therapist one that you are comfortable with you will see that it isnt as bad as people say it is and a good productive "normal" life is out there for us we just have to work a little harder to have that happy life it took me 14 years bu I found it and even though i am going through a divorce right now and dont get to see my son anymore and yes i still love her, I really am happy I am no longer an emotional rollercoaster. 1 thing that sucks is it is very hard for a significant other to go through especially cause they want to help and understand and they cant they will never understand it and there isnt much they can do to help it except remind you to take your meds everyday. You got to stand up and say i will not let this control my life anymore and just take your life and happiness back. It might take awhile so dont get discouraged if it isnt a quick fix but once you find it you will discover what true happiness is iI promise