Community > Posts By > NOTownNewbie

NOTownNewbie's photo
Sun 01/27/08 11:38 PM
to me, i would like see either of them get office because it'll be a first in american histroy a woman or non-white man to do so. as i don't know too much about obama, i'm betting more towards hillary because she already has her name out there from the things she's already done while her husband was president and since. as to who i would prefer, well anyone's better than the current. laugh

NOTownNewbie's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:12 AM

saw it lasr night it was good untill the chick showed up

thanks for ruining it!

NOTownNewbie's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:08 AM

We removed Sex and Dating from the "Recent Posts" page because the content in that forum can be a little racier, so we didn't want to expose people to it who didn't want to see it.

You can always see the latest Sex and Dating content by going directly to that forum. So if you're looking for it, it's still there.

and all i have to say about that is, if they don't want to read racy posts about peoples' sex lives, they don't have to click the link.

NOTownNewbie's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:30 AM
personally physical attraction is a part of what i look for, but even the most beautiful woman can be physically unattractive if she opens her mouth and something stupid or ignorant comes spewing out of it. it's a huge turn off to try to have an intelligent conversation and keep getting asked, "what's that mean" or being told, "i don't get it." really annoying.

NOTownNewbie's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:53 PM

I think some guys just think that confident, outspoken guys are jerks. The reason they get the girls is because they are not afraid to make the first move, and that makes things more comfortable for the girl. Not like I know anything about it, or else I probably would'nt be on this site laugh

not to mention when i have made the first move nothing came of it.

NOTownNewbie's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:52 PM
ya know, it's really hard to say what women really want. the last woman i was with was a long distance relationship to begin with. i'm in utah, she was in massachusetts. after she moved here, she told me i was too nice and wanted to do too much for her. she said she felt like i was baby sitting her when all i was trying to do was make sure she was having a good time because she didn't know anyone here but me. all this "just be yourself" talk, i think, is b.s. because i was being myself with her; i'm a nice, respectful guy. it's how i was raised. she ditched me after being in utah less than a month. i'm with ya, man. totally ready to give up, but i think it's when we finally let go that things happen. so my advice would be to just let it go, stop worrying about being alone and enjoy it while you can. i know it's easier said than done.

NOTownNewbie's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:39 AM
those are never any fun. good luck with that.

NOTownNewbie's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:33 AM
Edited by NOTownNewbie on Tue 11/27/07 04:33 AM
after getting some sleep i need to go to our last place we were living to help my roomie get the rest of her stuff out of there. luckily i don't work tonight. yawn

NOTownNewbie's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:19 AM
so i've been working for the last 5 1/2 hours, what's everyone else up to?

NOTownNewbie's photo
Tue 11/27/07 04:03 AM
well good morning to you all as well. but it's more like my afternoon.