Community > Posts By > eva83

eva83's photo
Tue 11/08/11 02:56 AM

No, as long as both party's are determined and devoted you will work something out. (Anything is possible) people have sacrificed more just for love.
so true lol !

eva83's photo
Tue 11/08/11 02:52 AM
I agree with those who already wrote on this subject, it depend on both side what is their needs... Everything is possible nowadays than it was many century ago! Love can do much than distances... Some people give themselves becoz of Love. So It can be possible lol :)!!!

eva83's photo
Thu 10/27/11 10:14 AM
That's so true lol;):)!!! There's no rules made to married a White lady or a White man to married a Black woman!!! In fact, my own uncle is married to a White woman in Canada and they have 2 kids who are 20 and 22 years. We are not in the old century lol, so now you can choose which color you want to married that's it man!!! in the same way I got friends and other cousins who are married to Whites...

eva83's photo
Thu 10/27/11 07:03 AM
Yea, I though it can survive why not... People at first put negative that's why I won't work if you are in that thought!!! I have a friend who have been in that kind relationship and it does work for him, he never do any magic or whatever !!! Just believe in it it will work ;)