Community > Posts By > Sunwolf beauty

no photo
Wed 07/24/19 02:57 PM
Did you get any positive responses or all scammers? Just wondering....happy happy

no photo
Tue 07/23/19 05:29 PM
From my life, after 40 meant working, working, working and keeping a house, animals, garden and husband happy. Now end of 40s is where did all the time go? I think important is health, inner peace and how you treat others. That being said love and happiness should follow someday... someday...
I have been trying meditation and from it I have learned patience and self-awareness. Enjoy your life. Love yourself. Project peace.
How's that for an answer?

no photo
Sun 07/21/19 06:35 PM
Good for you!

no photo
Sun 07/21/19 06:18 PM
The skeeters are big. They are relentless this year. The worst actually is the orb spiders when its hot. Those things get big and are juicy kills. lol

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 05:04 PM
Is it like when they say "ain't you special" like they women do in the south? Or maybe it's Well aren't you cute?

I see youre from UK. The ladies in US use the word cute loosely like butter. You are either the toast they are buttering up or the chicken she is frying in the butter. LOL

Good Times, keep smiling.

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 04:43 PM
YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY. You can find a white girl. THere is a few around here that are crazy though. You can have one of those. lol TUpperware funny too. I have heard there is a lid for every pot:)

no photo
Sat 07/20/19 11:38 AM
I think its about how comfortable you are with yourself in the aloness. I am getting there. The fact that I do what and when with no regard to another is awesome.