Community > Posts By > andrewb1771

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:30 PM
lmao don't b facetious with wisdom i know better than that bro!!! lol

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:26 PM

No sweat my man. It just takes a little getting used too. Once people get to know you a bit , they loosen up. I went through the same thing. There ARE a few douches around but, not that many. Just say your piece and in no time you will blend right into this circus bro.

Don't worry about Sweet...she is actually a cool bird.
do doubt bro i'm a vet i know what it is, but when i'm challanged for no reason i will speak my peace.. i can be the most intelligable intelligent person or the most dastardly!!! i let people choose which they want!!

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:18 PM
better question is where are any women and not jaded little girls???

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:04 PM
i said if i fell in love here i'd b a damn fool... what was so wrong about that?????

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 04:01 PM
i'm allowed to post just as everyone else without derrogitory statements when poeple say slick shizz like maybe ur in the wrong place or whatever they must take someone's statement personally, why i have no idea when they don't know said person....if u feel some type of way by what i said that's on you but don't transverse ur ineptitude on me because u didn't like what i had to say.. i never seen u or talked to you so why take what i said personnaly?? cuz it's ur thread ooooohhhhh now wh's juvinile??

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 03:39 PM
i'd like to have a woman act like a lady for once and me be able to take her to a nice place n we eat make small talk and that be that... no more needed

andrewb1771's photo
Wed 09/21/11 10:40 AM
the ocean, the great Led Zepplin of course!!!drinker