Community > Posts By > Essentially

no photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:52 AM
Is he working in mysterious ways :pray::pray::pray:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

no photo
Sat 11/07/20 08:43 PM
Water flowing in heating pipes

no photo
Wed 11/04/20 07:23 PM
Do I need a dog :dog2:

no photo
Sun 11/01/20 05:07 PM
Looking at my oatmeal and milk πŸ₯›

no photo
Sun 11/01/20 03:42 PM
Humanity love understanding

no photo
Sat 10/31/20 03:29 AM
Feet massage πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 10/27/20 10:03 PM
Spanish flu and when will the virus end with the evils

no photo

no photo

no photo
Wed 03/18/20 05:18 PM

My eldest brother is 65, has many health problems including Coeliac's disease and is stranded on the Canaries, rapidly running out of food and his many medications and he has "flu". I'm not sure that he's going to make it back alive.

Sorry Seamus will you buy what he needs and send to him ?

We'll try our best but a lot of his medications are prescription only from his Doctor. In the meantime the company he flew out with will be contacting all those due to return to the UK and letting them know what their options are for getting back. Until then, he will have to cope with the situation as best he can.

May God help and sustain him :pray::pray::pray:ο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈο§šβ€β™€οΈ

Yes, thank you Grace. He does have enough medication with him to last at least until the end of March when he was due back, so with any luck he will get back before he runs out, if the company can send a flight to collect all those who are still stranded.

Welcome Seamus hope all problems will be solved soon :heartpulse::pray:

no photo
Wed 03/18/20 06:01 AM

My eldest brother is 65, has many health problems including Coeliac's disease and is stranded on the Canaries, rapidly running out of food and his many medications and he has "flu". I'm not sure that he's going to make it back alive.

We'll try our best but a lot of his medications are prescription only from his Doctor. In the meantime the company he flew out with will be contacting all those due to return to the UK and letting them know what their options are for getting back. Until then, he will have to cope with the situation as best he can.

May God help and sustain him :pray::pray::pray:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

no photo
Wed 03/18/20 05:08 AM

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:14 PM
When surviving with dignity is a problem all else is luxury

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:11 PM

More alternatives ... you can use your pet rock !!!!!

http://urbansurvivalsite.com/ways-to-wipe-your-butt-when-the-toilet-paper-is-gone/

I did use hard soil when was kid then I didn’t know what toilet paper 🧻 was bc conditions were so bad at that time

no photo
Sun 03/15/20 11:06 PM
Hugs Meelah I was there before and I’m there in a way to be alive is a blessing although there’s pain take care :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::tulip::tulip::tulip:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 03:32 AM

Mingling apprehensively.
Feeling vulnerable, but you make me smile and give me strength.

I think I will write for you... vulnerably.

Lady hugs :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ:tea::rainbow::cherry_blossom:

no photo
Tue 03/10/20 01:11 AM
Why the add pops all the time seven women to one man

no photo
Sat 03/07/20 04:42 PM
Men and women live in a different world and speak different languages (figuratively)

no photo
Sat 03/07/20 08:47 AM
Soufie sending hugs and love :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

no photo
Fri 03/06/20 06:12 PM
Saw a man’s nic is turn me off a year ago

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25