Community > Posts By > fsunole

fsunole's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:49 AM
picking up emily in half an hour. we are going to my parents home on anna maria island. taking kayak and bikes. have lobster for the grill tonight. my parents are joining us tomorrow for dinner. dad bringing steaks. anna maria is a low key island and a great place to chill and enjoy florida.

suggest everyone get outside this weekend.

keep smiling,

kasey

fsunole's photo
Fri 05/02/08 01:10 AM
marriage ads are for bored folks. have not seen the herpes ads. my guess is that is a way of getting a relationship with a known quantity.

fsunole's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:51 AM

England is a good example. The first proper farming communities were established in the Dartford area approximately 5,500 years ago during the New Stone Age (Neolithic).

you forget the roman empire

and the conquering of the others in the area like scotland
and northern ireland to name 2

did not forget. you asked for an example. i gave you one.

fsunole's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:32 AM
England is a good example. The first proper farming communities were established in the Dartford area approximately 5,500 years ago during the New Stone Age (Neolithic).

fsunole's photo
Fri 05/02/08 12:23 AM

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-Statue of Liberty

that was written by the french

written by Emma Lazarus
written by

fsunole's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:23 PM
agree with kristy. i, for one, would not be sitting in a bar waiting on a phone call if my child were at a police station. in florida, for a dad to get custody he just about has to walk on water.

the first concern is for the child. if she were mine, i would not rest until i knew all the facts, had a plan in place for her to stay in a safe and healthy environment and got child welfare services involved.

fsunole's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:11 PM
since your nephew came to you he obviously has a confort zone with you. this also indicates he trust you. telling his parents would void that trust.

fsunole's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:45 PM
Senator McCain is a decent and honorable man. He is a good friend of my father.