Community > Posts By > taketheshot07

taketheshot07's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:12 PM
yeah its funny becuase I have been professional after I finally got over this girl. I will say hi, how are you.....nothing else. She insists on flirting with other guys infront of me. I think she has inner personal issues and wants to get my attention by doing so. Shes over weight and I believe she thrives on attention. I'm not giving her the attention she deserves and she flirts with all the other guys, It makes me laugh how they come in on their days off to talk to her. I think they are all sleeping with her I sware its funny. Shes not even that attractive but I think she wants a reaction from me and I am not giving it to her. In response she is a ***** to me I dont know why shes like this. I've never met anyone like this before..

taketheshot07's photo
Wed 12/05/07 11:02 PM
it's definately a learning experience thats for sure! Thats how I treat it at this point. yeah yeah?!

taketheshot07's photo
Wed 12/05/07 10:42 PM
I work with my ex she is my boss. I am training to be a manager and it is hard because she basically hates me I can tell. I just dont understand why my friend that works with me flirts with her all the time. Do you think he took her side? I am going to man up and stick it out for 6 months until I become a manager. I work at a resturaunt and its a flirty business. I feel like the outcast and everyone is taking her side and I dont have any friends there. I just dont know why everyone is all about her? She loves attention and I know its great for her and she has a way of getting it. I know what I need to do I just dont know why my friend is all into her even though he wont sleep with her. Why do you think this is so?

taketheshot07's photo
Mon 12/03/07 02:55 AM
So I work with my ex girlfriend and I am over her...or am I? We have both moved on but since that time she somehow decided to go on a diet and lose weight. She has lost nearly 20 pounds (as she was bigger when we dated). She always was a little bigger but it did not bother me but it would have been awesome if she would have done so when we were together. I never made that an issue whenn we were dating. Why all of a sudden is she doing this? It kind of makes me upset and or jealous that she didnt do this while we were together. I've always been in shape and working out is one of my hobbies. I now learn that she is losing weight and is looking a lot better. Its like that line from the movie Knocked up..and not directly wuoted (shes getting more attractive and i'm getting less attractive since we broke up). I know i"m not getting less attractive but shes getting more attractive since we broke up. It shoulnt make me mad but I dont know why she is doing it now when she knew I worked out all the time and suggested doing so as an activity we could both enjoy.
I have come to a philisophical conculusion that it does not matter I should not care because I should praise her as a human being bettering herself. I am over her and I wish the best for her and I hope she wishes the best for me. If I was truly over her should I not care? Its just hard that we work together and I see her change and I cant drastically change like that becuase I am in shape. I'm not going to me Mr universe over night but she looks better in a matter or what seems days. Any advice? Should I just acknowlegde that she is bettering herself and I should just do something else that is better for me besides physical? I have never had any issues like that before mabye I should better myself mentally since she had that over me before? Thanks I know its a long post!

taketheshot07's photo
Tue 11/27/07 12:53 AM
I just got out of a relationship. I have this fear of being single the rest of my life? Has anyone has this feeling? (I did post earlier but I apprecite comments)

taketheshot07's photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:03 PM
wow thank you everyone who has replied so promply. I'm impressed. Were both fine with each other at work but I know that there is still tension between the two of us. I have a theory. Time can heal all wounds...right? I think that after enough time the emotion can go away. I work in a resturaunt which is a flirty business. I am over her but I when I see her smile and flirt with coworkers (no sexual intensions) I still have that foul feeling inside. I dont get it. Do I need closure of some sort? I wish I could get to the point where I can look through her as if she doesnt exist.I spoke with some friends and they told me I just need to get a new girlfriend and I'll get over her. Yeah yeah? Thoughts?

taketheshot07's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:51 PM
Whats up everyone? I just joined yesterday! Heres the scoop. I dated my ex for 7 months and we broke up and got back together a few times. She had enough and finally broke things off. Heres the twist. We work together and is one of my managers. I'm curious if anyone has been in the same situation and kept their job. I enjoy my job and I want to continue working at this place but its very difficult to work with her. I think I was in love because I just cant seem to cope working with her. Thoughts?

taketheshot07's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:47 PM
I joined yesterday. My ex broke up with me in September..