Community > Posts By > cattibrie27

cattibrie27's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:57 AM
To be honest no but at the same time if a person puts it on thier own property than that is fine. Not everyone will agree with your choice in what religion you believe in and I firmly believe that if someone is gonna choose to believe in something then they will make that choice on thier own and putting a religious display on goverment or city owned property is not fair to people who do not believe in that religion. It is like says that you have to believe in this one religion. What if I went out and plastered my religion all over city owned property I would probably be arrested. I am wiccan and I am proud of who I am and what I beleive in and will I change NO! Will I try and force what I believe in on someone like christians do NO! Because I believe that it is up to that person in what they believe. We have had religion beat in to our head ever since we could walk talk and understand what people were telling us. I will never try and force my children to believe in what I do because it is thier choice not mine.