Community > Posts By > lovesUSA

lovesUSA's photo
Mon 10/05/09 02:16 PM
Wow, I had a similar problem. not the dental, but with being over-weight.Resolved the weight issue, the reaction of others that rejected me or even worse made me feel like there was something about me inside that was making people act mean or even judgemental. These same people found me more to their liking after the outward change took place.SHALLOW is what was rejecting me, this was a God send, because those who did NOT see the outside, did see the inside and they really liked what they seen in ME!slaphead

lovesUSA's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:09 AM
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”- Isaiah 41:10

lovesUSA's photo
Sun 07/19/09 07:01 AM
happy There is always hope through The Word of God, man pleasers have another agenda, God has nothing but our best for us,if we just Trust and obey.Unfortunately God repented that He put us in flesh, make it difficult for us to understand ourselves much less anyone else. I find through daily reading and study of The Word (kjv), it give me a insight that becomes clearer with each day In The Word.It has so much to offer if we just take the time and not be lazy in seeking God.