Community > Posts By > dan_aimi

dan_aimi's photo
Wed 09/14/11 06:28 AM
To my own perspective, that passage tells us to be as perfect as God is; which includes emulating his ways of forgiveness.
Truely, there are consequences for certain evil deeds, there is also reward for perseverance.
Let me ask you a question, do you support couples divorcing just because one mistreats the other?

dan_aimi's photo
Mon 09/12/11 04:57 PM
According to KJV Matthew 5:39 {But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.} I believe Jesus meant that we should totally forgive immediate flaws and be prepared to tolerate future reoccurence. That was why he didn't say "when you're hit on the right avoid been hit on the second". He expects us, according to Matthew 5:44, to pray for them. Sinners repent and backslide yet God still forgives.
Please read Matthew 5:48

dan_aimi's photo
Sun 09/11/11 08:58 PM
When someone sins against God, God still forgives despite the fact that "sinners have the tendency to sin again". Forgiveness is never complete without totally forgetting the other persons wrong. When you forgive, I don't think it's right to start taking unnecessary precautions; such could be regarded as distrust. Thus, YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN.

dan_aimi's photo
Sun 09/11/11 08:31 PM
Amen! Halleluyah!!! I'm very happy about your story, may God be praised...happy happy