Community > Posts By > WombieZoof

WombieZoof's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:33 AM

Depends on who she is. And if I thought that I would not get bitten in the azz later for it I would go for it! Why not. After nearly getting killed two or three times I came to the realization that I may as well have as much fun as I can before I die!

:banana:

Now, that's a healthy and lively approach...

For the rest of the comments, I can only say: "Minds with fences around them."

After all; who knows when the reaper is at your door?

WombieZoof's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:25 AM
"women see aging as a fact of life, Men think they can defy age as long as the "stay young at heart" which translates into act like jerks"

So that is why there are more women that have plastic surgery and botox bodies, because they see aging as a fact of life...

@OP:
Anyway, it is very easy to stay inside your digital comfort zone and wonder where all the good guys have gone, right?

I've been traveling through Europe quite a lot and you know what? I don't see a difference between women anymore. Most of them are mainly interested in a career, money and stuff to buy with it. Like fake nails, hairs, ****, a set of wheels and the newest iPhone.

By the time they get wiser (if ever), they're over 40 and guys like me are no longer interested.

Besides, after doing on-line dating off and on for about six years, I can honestly say that only one of the ladies actually got out of her digital comfort zone to meet in real life. And yes, she had been lying.

So...