Community > Posts By > anglndisgize66

anglndisgize66's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:59 PM
Edited by anglndisgize66 on Sat 11/24/07 05:06 PM
a kiss to make my toes curl... i love that

anglndisgize66's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:57 PM
The funny thing about this whole thing is he despises girls who stay with guys who are like that... go figure

anglndisgize66's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:55 PM
This may sound bad but with this whole online dating thing, sometimes that is a chance you have to take. I met someone on one of these things before and we had a great relationship... until 8 months later when he cheated on me and I found out through that very same site we met on. Hang in there.

anglndisgize66's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:51 PM
we were in a relationship for over a year and things were going really good until an incident that happened recently... without going into details he did something I never thought he could do to someone. I know it was a mistake, we were drunk and go into a fight. I told him I needed space to think about things and the first two days he kept saying he just "couldn't do it anymore" and asked me to take good care of his dog...I would still like to be friends with him but now I am thinking that is not such a good idea

anglndisgize66's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:45 PM
What would you do if a guy threatened to hurt himself when you broke up with him saying that he doesn't think he can go on without you and starts talking in ways that lead toward him wanting to end his life?