Community > Posts By > Angelrose2455

Angelrose2455's photo
Sat 11/24/07 03:33 PM
I am new to this site, but I met a guy from another dating site and he did almost the same to me. We talked almost day and night like you said for about 7 weeks. He told me he loved me and we even made plans for a wedding with a date and everything. We were going to meet the next month. I've talked to him really only once on Yahoo since. Its been 3 months since we made our plans and I haven't heard from him in over 2 months. We had so much in common we got along so good on the phone, but then he just dropped me. I have no idea why, he won't answer my e-mails, or talk to me on Yahoo, I've seen him come on and then go off as soon as I message him. I don't know why guys do this. This is not the first time it has happened to me. I mean guys just disappearing. I guess they get a kick out of making you fall in love and making all the great plans together and then just dropping you. I'm sorry this happened to you, I know how hurt I was when I realized that it was over. All we can do is just try not to let it happen again. Try not to let it get you down to much.....there has to be some nice guys out there somewhere. I'm going to keep trying! Hope you do too. Sorry for the long letter! :smile: