Community > Posts By > FunG

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:01 PM
How long before you started dating again? I want to start dating right away and it has been less than a week since "the talk".

no photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:48 PM
Do you think loosening the ties will get me what I want? Or is it just over?

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:50 PM
I am running for my life now.... I don't want 9 years to go by. I feel much better, but I am sitting home on Friday night, wishing I was with him.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:42 PM
Friends and dating.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:36 PM
I'm moving on. I deserve better. Thanks everyone for confirming what I already knew. He'll miss me :-) It's just that we have so much fun together. :-(

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:32 PM
Thanks for the reply. He also says, "it's not you... it's me." I hate that line. It might really be his inability to commit, but it makes me still feel like it is me.

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:30 PM
You know, a committed relationship. I don't want to get married, but I want more of his time. He's very social and has a lot of friends. He tends to make plans with his friends that don't include me and I am supposed to be fine with that as we are not in a "relationship."

no photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:25 PM
Some advice please. I have been seeing a guy for over a year and when I say I want the relationship to move to the next step, he says he does not want a relationship, but continues to try to see me. I am trying to stay away from him, but he continues to call, etc. It's hard because I really want to see him> Question is the age old question of how do I get him to commit? He says one thing, but does another. His signals are confusing.... Should I just move on or keep trying to make it work?