Community > Posts By > Chimeara

Chimeara's photo
Sun 12/02/07 06:16 AM

You need a new photo.... You look like a crazy woman.. So get off your crazy horse

ok mabey someone was trying to prove a point or something and hacked my account.....or mabey a family member got on my account but this message wasn't me.

Chimeara's photo
Sun 12/02/07 02:45 AM
You need a new photo.... You look like a crazy woman.. So get off your crazy horse

Chimeara's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:31 PM
I would like to say one last thing before I stop responding to this thread so it doesn't get out of control.

first off ive had several people in my family verify the picture was in fact her and on her profile it said she was looking for something romantic and when i sent her a message she mysteriously pulls her pic off her profile.

second I beleave im not the one ruining the marriage if in fact it comes to that.

third I did come for advice and not to be told what to do. When I came I came with intent on a solution of action though I was unsure what action...essentially I was going to talk to my brother but after reading the post of advice I decided to confront her and have her deal with it but let her know I am aware and dont approve and she needs to take care of her family.

Further more many people have commented on the issue that they may have that type of relationship. If thats your choice to be in such relationship thats fine but then their is no reason to get married. also this woman is lying saying she is single so even if I didn't know them better I would assume they wouldn't be in an open relationship if she has too lie. (Oh and I know them well enough to know they are not in this type of arrangement)

I thank you all for your input even the ones I dont agree with because it did give me some other angles to look at it from.

Chimeara's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:46 AM
cheating especially in a marriage is never excuseable. So dont lecture on interfering with a relationship. I know something has to be done and that's why I'm going to talk to her. The profile I read in no way shows any of the innocents you are concearned over and is a married woman that has kids acting sexually interested in someone other than her husband.

Ty all for your input, I'll message her again tonite and I do thinks thats what's best.

Chimeara's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:17 AM
I think I will go to her. On and her profile says single, and when the pic were up I asked 3 people if they knew this person and they all said her name.

Chimeara's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:34 AM
I'm not going to say who it is but I'm pretty sure I saw my brothers wife on here. When I went to ask the person if their name was "jane doe" they deleted the pic on their profile. What should I tell my brother ( he is very sensitive and he is about to have a second kid.)

Chimeara's photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:41 AM

1. If you loved someone who cheated on you and they want you back, would
you take them back? no

2. If you love someone, who live in another country, would you move
there? yes id try to make sure it wasn't too cold but hey body heat would be fine if i got shafted to moving to the Arctic.

3. If you loved someone who committed a petty crime, would you take the
fall for that someone? yes

4. Would you die for the person you loved? yes

Chimeara's photo
Sat 11/24/07 12:36 AM
Sex is very important in a relationship but its not the only part. Some girls may find this hard to understand but its a real turnoff when a girl is just there for sex, its real stupid. I think its sexy as hell to be able to go and hangout with a girl where ever...you know, go randomly someplace neither of you have tried before like an amusement park or something like airsoft or some other random thing to have a great time or just hang out at the house. Have a great time being around a girl and it makes sex 10000000 times better.

Chimeara's photo
Fri 11/23/07 06:48 PM
I'm not expecting much from here cause I'm so picky but hey I'm here to give it a shot. If any ladies out there have high standards and good morals then scan through my profile and message me. I might send my pic.

No I'm not going to post my pic(even though I would get way more responses). I don't want to go online to cyber sex or just hook up with some easy woman.

If anyone has any ideas to improve my profile then message me and help me out. (above exception)