Community > Posts By > sadaries

sadaries's photo
Tue 09/06/11 06:08 PM
thank you for such kind words and encouragement. your right only i can make the decision. Words like yours help cuz my feelings are like a rollercoaster ride. I was ok these past two weeks and now im sad. Havent had a breakup in 11 yrs....somehow i survived that one so it will take time. Wish there was a button to speed up time :wink:

sadaries's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:33 PM
Ex-BF left in middle of night saying he went to a friends house for two days, was back home 3hrs l8r. I suspected he cheated and when i came home from work he started moving out. We separated a couple wks but one night 2 wks l8r he forgot to close his Facebook messages b4 he went to work so thats when i found out he had an ex pick him up that one night, he spoke of only living with a roomate etc....pretty much telling her he was available. I was so hurt that he lied and cheated that I kicked him out. Its been 2 wks now and I hurt all the time, cry when im alone in the place we once shared and part of me misses him and wants him back but hes ignoring my calls and messages. Would anyone give him another chance or did i do the right thing? I feel so miserable without him, weve been thru alot but I dont think i could trust him......advice please

sadaries's photo
Mon 09/05/11 02:34 PM
Love hurts so bad right now I don't ever want to love again. I realized I loved him more than he loved me -even tho he claimed he did until he cheated. I just want to die to take the pain away from this hurt....tears