Community > Posts By > Fallen Angel

no photo
Thu 02/13/20 07:15 AM
Is it possible to send pics privately to a user?

tes you can do that through the messages, there you will see a little camera icon next to your text box and the smiley symbol :smiley:

dont know what the limit is on rude pics, I haven't hit it yet! (joking!)

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 01:26 PM
Daily task? I've been a member since 2013 and I have never heard of Daily Task.

It is a function that show when you click on your profile strength (not sure if this is only on the mobile app or not) it allows you to increase how popular your profile is by completing certain tasks, like watching a short video ad, messaging other users, completing more details in your profile amongst other things.
if you cannot see the videos (which normally open I an external browser I think) then this may be a problem with settings on your phone/computer rather than the Mingle2 app.
hope this helps

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 02:21 AM

just looking for fun.

There is a section just for fun on here
Open mind???? And the rest rofl

:point_up_2::blush::sweat_smile: Or make my mistake and put "seeking activity partner" in your profile.

I only discovered this mistake after reading post in here. soon changed it! :upside_down:

no photo
Tue 02/11/20 02:16 AM
I’d imagine you would just upload the app on to your new phone then sign in with that same email address and password.

Di
Site Moderator

Hi Janice, as Di says that would be probably your easiest route, but dependent on your phone and how you have it setup then there are a few more options available.

if your current phone is set to back up your App data and passwords etc, then once you transfer data to your new phone or setup your main user account, as you start opening the transferred apps they may automatically provide your login details and just set you off running.

All depends on your phone type and how you had it set originally and your new phone type too.

Go with the route Di suggests first assuming you have all your login details. Failing that give the Forum members here a shout and I'm sure you will have all the help you will need, Good luck. :blush:

no photo
Sun 02/09/20 06:33 PM
Most men need sex to feel loved,

Most women need to feel loved to have sex.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 06:32 PM

Have any men , 55 yrs old noticed that women do not respond to messages on mingle2?

I'm getting on a bit and I get loads of messages, they may be threatening court action or asking me to remove my pictures as I've a face like a bulldog licking pee off a nettle, but on the whole I find the women very friendly and talkative, especially the ones wanting help with their passport applications and help getting bank accounts. myself being a multi billionaire world famous plastic surgeon may help a bit though.

oh you don't look too bad. Humble brag perhaps?
Probably off topic, but why stick out your tongue in your main profile pic. sorry mods.

Not a humble brag believe me, Always been happy to take a back seat and let past partner or my female friends take the limelight, I don't like ego stroking. I know after reading some of the posts about people not liking it, wasnt keen myself but for a good friend capturing it in would not use it.

in all fairness, compared to some of the body parts hanging out on pics here, I find it acceptable as my photo is there for ID rather than trying to gain me any sexual conquests. If that time ever comes, then there will be only ever one Woman that side of me belongs to.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 03:51 PM
Have any men , 55 yrs old noticed that women do not respond to messages on mingle2?

I'm getting on a bit and I get loads of messages, they may be threatening court action or asking me to remove my pictures as I've a face like a bulldog licking pee off a nettle, but on the whole I find the women very friendly and talkative, especially the ones wanting help with their passport applications and help getting bank accounts. myself being a multi billionaire world famous plastic surgeon may help a bit though.

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 03:54 PM

As long as it's only popcorn..smokin drinker

I'll pop some extra just for you! The salt you have to do by yourself. I have no clue how much is needed as I've never eaten salt popcorn, hihi.

Never had it myself to be fair.... pop as much extra as you wish in, you have to help me eat it though :yum::hugging:

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 03:52 PM
As long as it's only popcorn..smokin drinker

haha I'm usually more careful with what I say :joy:

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 02:56 PM
Dino!! and kitkat... sticky popcorn on the touchscreen!

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 02:55 PM

Gotta agree with Sparkling Crystal, i dont comment much, try to remain impartial on each person's views and lifestyle... but even a mere man like me knows a simple truth, no woman needs a man to enrich or do anything for her, if a woman chooses to have you in her life you better believe it's you that's getting the life enhancing experience! This isn't a line or a suck up, just a plain truth... man up OP, you've nothing that any other man does not have to offer a woman, show her you know the value of what she gives freely to your life, this ain't pretty woman!
and the people running and guiding this place aren't responsible for finding someone interested in you, if you can't do it yourself at your age maybe the path of Celibacy and Silence is for you, try starting your own site and forum, you could maybe strike lucky with the single admin and member on it.

any toffee popcorn left anyone please?

flowerforyou
And I'm joining you for the toffee popcorn, if I may of course :)

I'd be honoured to share popcorn with you... Dinosaurs and Kitkat too. just promise to keep me awake for the next episode please.... I gotta see how this goes.... wonder what the prequel would be like?!

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 02:38 PM
Gotta agree with Sparkling Crystal, i dont comment much, try to remain impartial on each person's views and lifestyle... but even a mere man like me knows a simple truth, no woman needs a man to enrich or do anything for her, if a woman chooses to have you in her life you better believe it's you that's getting the life enhancing experience! This isn't a line or a suck up, just a plain truth... man up OP, you've nothing that any other man does not have to offer a woman, show her you know the value of what she gives freely to your life, this ain't pretty woman!
and the people running and guiding this place aren't responsible for finding someone interested in you, if you can't do it yourself at your age maybe the path of Celibacy and Silence is for you, try starting your own site and forum, you could maybe strike lucky with the single admin and member on it.

any toffee popcorn left anyone please?

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 04:08 AM

Masterbate. Always helps

I have got to hand it to you , the best answer yet

thats an epic response too freebird and the best answer to his response anyone could have given.

Masterbate...
I have to hand it to you 🤣

you are either a brilliant comedian freebird

no photo
Tue 07/30/19 05:42 AM
Not having any luck so far,maybe i should just give up

don't try, what will be will be and the best is worth waiting for. what's the rush?

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 02:55 PM
Haha, ok you got me, that's my pseudonym, I'm really prince harry!

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 02:47 PM
Hi. I just joined today. It's a bit confusing. How do I find people who live near me? I live in Upper Darby, PA. That's in Delco, right outside of Philly.

Fresh prince just popped into my head! west Philadelphia born and raised... on mingle is where I spend most of my days.
i'd grab that username Luke if I were you.

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 02:44 PM
Hi. I just joined today. It's a bit confusing. How do I find people who live near me? I live in Upper Darby, PA. That's in Delco, right outside of Philly.

welcome to the forum Philly... lots of us just like you Luke, new and nervous... some friendly people here though, just ask.

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 01:14 PM

thank you everyone and welcome to all the new members who make the same mistakes as me!

I may be getting ahead of myself here but is there a place where we can donate clothing for some of these poor young girls on here?
seems to be quite a few who seem to be struggling to afford clothing and winter will be here before we know it! also seems to be lot who must be having a hard time getting away from ex boyfriends or bailiffs because they've changed their names so many times! can't help feeling sorry for them. not a lot I can do but I have a few spare t-shirts and some old boxer shorts they can have. where can I send them?

yea I've noticed that. there was one from London Scotland and she had an identical twin from Rhineland, What are the odds that they should both veiw me one after the other/ must be some kind of bazaar fate thing.

Seriously. stay on site be smart

Will do :thumbsup: and watch out for the Sextuplets... six identical girls all split up from each other and moved to different countries... maybe Jerry Springer can help reunite them.

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 01:09 PM
I paid and am happy with what I have in return... to be fair the forum alone is worth the cost, no complaints here.

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 12:22 PM
My humble opinion is that your own definition of romance is determined by what you feel, the writer can provide words to inspire thoughts and feeling but I feel the reader adds as always, their own twist through imagination as the writers words spark the fire. it's like reading a book before seeing the film, your imagination always differs I think to another's view or way of thinking. A good author fills your mind and soul, how you then Express and translate that yourself may turn out so different to the written word.

Previous 1