Community > Posts By > loosenut

loosenut's photo
Sun 12/09/07 06:09 PM
Dear--------(your name here)

Last night i was lost in a world that i hardly ever see, except when i am with you. When we embraced our very spirits, beings, souls melded, blended, intertwined together.Yes, You remember, i know, even after all this time, my daily situations cannot overcome it. As i lay down to sleep at night, with my window cracked open to allow the easing of a gentle breeze,coming in also on the reflection of the moonlight is a reminder of how your love has illuminated my heart, my very inner being with this wonderouis thing that tells me to the depths of all that is me,''i am love, embrace me,never let me go, i am the ultimate energy source that feeds your very soul.
It must be true, because i have never had such a feeling as this before. When you leave the room,a part of me leaves, when you enter the place wherever i am at, i could have my back turned, then know immediately that you are there. That is the connection that is there, the conection that i do not want ever to be broken.Without words we both know what each other is thinking, what each others needs are. i know that what we have is beyond price,yet i know too that it is fragile, that it must, must be nurtured in order to bloom into the most beautiful flower in GOD's flower garden.Something that will catch his eye, and he will say''yes,it is good, may it be forever!'' i sometimes wonder if i am in a dream, if so please do not wake me. As if we were in a dance to a music that moves us as one, because we were written for one another. I am honored to get the first, ongoing, and last dance with you.Kingdoms come, Kingdoms go, night follows day,may our coming and goings never be seperate, but together everlasting. And now for the simple thing...I love You.

loosenut's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:49 PM
sometimes just telling them from the heart how you feel can make a diff.Wanting to let the love of your life know how you really feel from your heart, but just don't know how to get it all down on paper to where it makes sense? Now with this system that comes with templates, examples, easy to use writeing aids you can make it happen quick,your lover will praise you as to how enlightened and sensetive you are.Get started here: http://yevrahicu2.letters.hop.clickbank.net/

here is an example, feel free to copy it and use it but there are many more like this and better on site. luck in love-harvey

Dear--------

Last night i was lost in a world that i hardly ever see, except when i am with you. When we embraced our very spirits, beings, souls melded, blended, intertwined together.Yes, You remember, i know, even after all this time, my daily situations cannot overcome it. As i lay down to sleep at night, with my window cracked open to allow the easing of a gentle breeze,coming in also on the reflection of the moonlight is a reminder of how your love has illuminated my heart, my very inner being with this wonderous thing that tells me to the depths of all that is me,''i am love, embrace me,never let me go, i am the ultimate energy source that feeds your very soul.

It must be true, because i have never had such a feeling as this before. When you leave the room,a part of me leaves, when you enter the place wherever i am at, i could have my back turned, then know immediately that you are there. That is the connection that is there, the conection that i do not want ever to be broken.Without words we both know what each other is thinking, what each others needs are. i know that what we have is beyond price,yet i know too that it is fragile, that it must, must be nurtured in order to bloom into the most beautiful flower in GOD's flower garden.Something that will catch his eye, and he will say''yes,it is good, may it be forever!'' i sometimes wonder if i am in a dream, if so please do not wake me. As if we were in a dance to a music that moves us as one, because we were written for one another. I am honored to get the first, ongoing, and last dance with you.Kingdoms come, Kingdoms go, night follows day,may our coming and goings never be seperate, but together everlasting. And now for the simple thing...I love You.

loosenut's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:46 PM
Wanting to let the love of your life know how you really feel from your heart, but just don't know how to get it all down on paper to where it makes sense? Now with this system that comes with templates, examples, easy to use writeing aids you can make it happen quick,your lover will praise you as to how enlightened and sensetive you are.Get started here: http://yevrahicu2.letters.hop.clickbank.net/

here is an example, feel free to copy it and use it but there are many more like this and better on site. luck in love-harvey

Dear--------

Last night i was lost in a world that i hardly ever see, except when i am with you. When we embraced our very spirits, beings, souls melded, blended, intertwined together.Yes, You remember, i know, even after all this time, my daily situations cannot overcome it. As i lay down to sleep at night, with my window cracked open to allow the easing of a gentle breeze,coming in also on the reflection of the moonlight is a reminder of how your love has illuminated my heart, my very inner being with this wonderous thing that tells me to the depths of all that is me,''i am love, embrace me,never let me go, i am the ultimate energy source that feeds your very soul.