Community > Posts By > ziggy70

ziggy70's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:03 PM
All i can say is KARMA.......is a B@$%&!!!!!!!! So when someone does you wrong you better believe they will feel the same pain if not more than what they have caused you sooner or later. altho you may never see it nor hear about it. It will happen. U cant make someone love you nor want to be with you so you have to let them go no matter how much it hurts. I know bc ive been there and it doesnt always makes sense of why people do the things that they do but know this "what comes around, goes around" Just a matter of opinion

ziggy70's photo
Mon 09/05/11 10:05 PM
I know right!!!!!! One after another........

ziggy70's photo
Mon 09/05/11 10:03 PM
Edited by ziggy70 on Mon 09/05/11 10:04 PM
What is up with the post about the age differences?? I mean we r all adults ok. Do what you want date who you want......Its NO ONE elses life and really NO ONES business but your own. Stop worrying about what society thinks about it or the righteous down the street. Live your life. Just a voice of opinion.

ziggy70's photo
Sun 09/04/11 10:16 PM
Im beginning to wonder if its true in how the old saying goes....Nice guys finish last! For yrs Ive didnt want to believe that to be the case but up in til recently. Now Im starting to believe its true.

ziggy70's photo
Sun 09/04/11 10:03 PM
well i thank you so much for the info. Ill do just that

ziggy70's photo
Sun 09/04/11 09:15 PM
Hi guys new to this site any suggestions or any information that I may need to know Id greatly appreciate it. Or maybe where I should even start? lol