Community > Posts By > mariah1977

no photo
Mon 09/05/11 07:07 PM
well im with someone whom i thought i love?? Hes 16yrs older than i, different nationality and religion, is legally married to another woman in another country with 5 kids. Hes been with me in australia for 6yrs now, we have 2 beautiful kids together and no he hasnt seen his other kids overseas since 2001. mmmmmm love huh? For me it was exciting from the start of our relationship...i fell pregnant quick and then i had problems with my family and then he had problems...anyway to cut a long story short i sufferred with my mental health and now i have schizophrenia!! lol!! Love, to be in love....for me i think love is unconditional and forgiving...always communicating and understanding and to accept the other person with their good and bad.....i think i stay with him because i dream to be in love...but am i in love??? Tell me what does love feel like? Does it feel like pain or feel like your stomach has butterflies in it? I think my love is afraid to be alone...mmmmmm hes my longest relationship and i think its hard to get a partner in the real world...everyone wants just sex or money or both....i just want a good partner, a great dad and to grow old with someone who likes to have a laugh once in a while and to talk about anything and or anything. But i think if the person you are with has too other commitments and baggage...how can they love you completely and honestly??? Yeah well i have to go do my homework now.......i will answer your question about real love when i find it...lol