Sun 04/20/08 02:33 PM
yeah I keep nerdery on the down low.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:26 PM
Sinatra always works.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:23 PM

I don't know, but i think I'm changing my profile to "Taken" laugh laugh

I suddenly feel very drawn to you... I can't put my finger on it.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:22 PM
yeah you can take any 3 numbers and find some scripture to fit into whatever context you want. I don't find it too portentious.

and why pick only the first three digits of an infinite number?

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:59 PM
Do you guys generally put much scrutiny behind who you pick on Mutual Match? or is it more of a casual flipping through photos like "hmn looks ok, looks good, hell no, looks alright..."

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:52 PM

So what is y'alls experiences/opinions of Mutual Match? I can't make up my mind about it.
noway Its a PATCH to be called a MATCH.
If you are able to turn its LATCH.
BUT beware ITS a very LARGE BATCH.

So take from the BATCH, unlash the LATCH, to see your MATCH!!

noway noway noway noway noway glasses <--he's NUTS.

you've like blown my mind. I can't possibly get up out of this beanbag chair to pass the bong now.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:50 PM

I had a date with a mutual match last night... it went well:wink:

oh cool! there you are!

so "well"?! all that stage fright and "well" is what we get? details! and who contacted who?

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:41 PM
So what is y'alls experiences/opinions of Mutual Match? I can't make up my mind about it.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 01:23 PM
I think he looks cool. but not too much like dave matthews.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:52 AM
friggin' yankees. They can afford all the big names.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:24 AM
I hit a peacock while I was visiting folks in Florida.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:22 AM

so what do you get?

NOTHING brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

pffft. when I hit 30 I get a free kite!

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:19 AM
so what do you get?

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 11:12 AM
ill fated comedy. I want phillip seymore hoffman!

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:48 AM

It doesn't always boil down to one of those broad things. We're a little more complicated than that, despite being incredibly predictable.

well then YOU (speaking of men in general) might just complicate yourself out of something really special...

well check it out... all of those roles you list are roles just about any woman can fill for a man if they put their mind to it. Chances are, we've had plenty of each number before we met you. What we really want is YOU. The individual, the lady that sets herself apart from every other woman we've known. What about you is unique and will blow our mind? who knows, but take a risk and focus on being you, The woman that makes us pauise at the thought of you. try not to just settle for being a lover/partner/mama etc... there's plenty of those.

i think that's what i said, but just a little more...wordy. flowerforyou

indeed... what she said!

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:42 AM

It doesn't always boil down to one of those broad things. We're a little more complicated than that, despite being incredibly predictable.

well then YOU (speaking of men in general) might just complicate yourself out of something really special...

well check it out... all of those roles you list are roles just about any woman can fill for a man if they put their mind to it. Chances are, we've had plenty of each number before we met you. What we really want is YOU. The individual, the lady that sets herself apart from every other woman we've known. What about you is unique and will blow our mind? who knows, but take a risk and focus on being you, The woman that makes us pauise at the thought of you. try not to just settle for being a lover/partner/mama etc... there's plenty of those.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:34 AM

I a little more complicated? A little more? Sorry I am thinking a LOT morelaugh laugh

nah, just a little. :tongue:

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:31 AM

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 10:18 AM
good lord. The club scene just gets better and better.

coyuz's photo
Sun 04/20/08 09:52 AM
animals definitely got soul.