Community > Posts By > ProvenGr8ness

ProvenGr8ness's photo
Sat 11/24/07 04:19 AM
Walking around my college, I see some pretty beautiful women. My problem is I feel stupid just going up and talking to them. Even if I know they're looking at me or smiling or whatever. Any women have some advice about what you would want a guy to do?

ProvenGr8ness's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:21 AM
Edited by ProvenGr8ness on Fri 11/23/07 12:22 AM
I wasn't talking about dating behind the other guy's back. I was talking about stealing her away though, which I guess in hind-sight is pretty sh*tty. I guess maybe I am arrogant. That's not very attractive is it? Thanx, you guys are right! By popular demand, I guess I will just have to wait and see if she becomes available and work on being a little more modest.sad

ProvenGr8ness's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:19 PM
Alright, I have a class on Mondays with this girl; beautiful little blonde. Wanted to ask her out all semester, but she has a boyfriend. The boyfriend is fugly though. I mean not to be mean because I knew the guy when he was younger and always had to stand up for him, but this just doesn't seem right. Maybe this is an arrogant point-of-view, definitely bias, but I like her and I don't know what to do. I've heard her say in class how cool and hott she thought I was and I think she deserves better than what she has. So I would appreciate any advice anyone has, ESPECIALLY the ladies, as you would probably know what would make the girl happy.