Community > Posts By > Iamasimpleman

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 05:00 PM
I would have to say hardway. the thing is i can have it done. but i am a shy guy and dont want to go to a local place in town and have it done.

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 04:47 PM
I am really curious because i know we have some part of our body that seems not fit(i do not know if its the right term). Tell me. This is just for fun. Feel free to share. IF I AM TO CHANGE ONE THING IN MY BODY....

I know your question was some part of our body that seems not fit... If i could replace it for some part of a loved ones body i would for fit my choice and let them have it... but being as it is a question for our body i would have to say go under the knife and replace my pancreas as it is not fit ... but we all know that is not possible. so i would have to say have my chest hair removed. happy

no photo
Tue 08/14/12 09:45 PM
light-fin·gered adj.
1. Having quick and nimble fingers.
2. Skilled at or given to petty thievery.

Good topic... I do not have a good answer. As far as taking money from the hard working people to proffit them selves is lightfingeredness in a very bad way. As far as using the money for propper health care and other services that are needed for the masses... that would be a good thing to be lightfingered with.:smile:

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:53 PM
this is getting to dirty for my young ears. lol. i hope everyone has a good night. i am off to bed. have fun everyone

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:43 PM
dont wory i lost myself the moment i started typing it.

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:38 PM
Thank you txmomof2. insanity is only in oneself. only they can truly be in there own. just as i can only be in my own. ok i know that sounds stupid.:smile:

no photo
Thu 09/01/11 09:31 PM
Bravo MrBiscuit. LMAO