Community > Posts By > ricsim78

ricsim78's photo
Thu 03/01/12 06:37 PM
It means he feels you want everything your way and none his way.

I have actually said that to an ex of mine that literally wanted every single thing her way and that is exactly what I meant by it...

"We can compromise, we can allow some things your way, some things my way...but no way is EVERYTHING going to be your way." I think these were around my exact words to her?

At least that is the way I meant it.

ricsim78's photo
Thu 03/01/12 06:27 PM
Edited by ricsim78 on Thu 03/01/12 06:33 PM
Ironically, most of my ex's have made an attempt to get back with me. I guess they found out the grass is not greener on the other side. But my stance was always, "Sorry, but we ended it for a reason and we are better as friends."

But as people have said countless times, ex's are ex's for a reason! If you found you are incompatible when you were together, you likely will still be incompatible if you take them back.

Exception would be if it was a bad situation at the time but you really were head over heels. I have a friend who had a hard time with his ex thanks to their schedules and living situations, but they got back together and are now happily married.

ricsim78's photo
Thu 03/01/12 06:18 PM
It is like everything else, the more you are out there, the more you are noticed. Participate, be patient, and hopefully good things will come.

If you really want to improve your chances of finding someone, you should probably put profiles on at least 2-3 dating sites. Your ideal (or less than ideal) match may not exist on Mingle2.

Good luck!