Community > Posts By > Mimi

Mimi's photo
Thu 08/01/19 03:02 PM

First of all, one must get a reply. I had a whole whopping 5 women do that. They all lasted, maybe two, three replies at best.

....Well, you made the assumption that I wasn't worth answering.

Guilty as charged :raising_hand_tone1:‍♀️

However, the reason is not as you think, speaking only for myself. I get sooo many messages in a day that if I don’t answer anyone right away, their message gets pushed down to page 3. And then I completely forget they exist. You might need to nudge me a bit by saying hi again and thereby bumping yourself back up on page 1 for me to see and remind me I have to answer you lol

Mimi's photo
Wed 07/31/19 10:27 PM
Edited by Mimi on Wed 07/31/19 10:28 PM

If I like the look of you, I’d go drink/eat whatever you’re offering to treat me to. If I don’t, then I tell you no + an excuse

I can hear the excuse now, sorry I already ate this week.

Ahaha that made me laugh. I have never actually used that excuse :joy:

You never know until you try. Like one time my girlfriend and I stopped at a red light. The 2 guys in the car next to us yelled out the window if we would double date them. I was like...omg noooo. My girlfriend accepted. They took us to sushi dinner and we had a good time. I was very surprised I enjoyed their company

Mimi's photo
Mon 07/29/19 04:56 PM

It has been almost that long for me too. Maybe I'll try it as a pickup line. Just walk up to someone and ask if they feel like a blind date right now. The response would be interesting.

Haha I’ve had that happen to me many many times. It’s ok. Don’t be nervous. If I like the look of you, I’d go drink/eat whatever you’re offering to treat me to. If I don’t, then I tell you no + an excuse