Community > Posts By > Searchin4you2

Searchin4you2's photo
Thu 09/29/11 08:57 AM
smile2 waving I want to thank all of you that replied to my request and will take the thing out about my age. Cos came to realize after your comments if they can't accept me the way I am then it's not meant to be. So thank you once again and wish all of you the best of luck!!!

Searchin4you2's photo
Wed 09/28/11 04:08 AM
Going to try again.smile2 Seems like most of the men I meet on here tell me that distance is a factor, my age scares them away (which it's just a number and not your state of mind or how you think, feel and act), or they pull you into a web and strike when you're vulnerable and turn out to be some kind of scammer (have learned a lot about this after being scammed once before). So would like you to rate my profile and let me know. Thank you.winking

Searchin4you2's photo
Sat 09/24/11 03:54 PM
waving Usually a few extra pounds are anywhere from 5-10lbs. That's what the majority of women think as a "few extra". Sure looks are important to a degree and sure it would be nice if we were all "Barbie dolls" or "Ken's", but isn't it's what is inside the person that counts, their feelings, their thoughts, compatibility with the opposite sex!!!