Community > Posts By > Hife

Hife's photo
Sat 06/16/12 02:09 AM
Edited by Hife on Sat 06/16/12 02:11 AM
Oh Lord, show us ur mercy and grace take us to ur holy place forgive our sins and heal our land we long to live in ur presence once again. for all the happenings around d world, Lord we cry Mercy! mercy!! mercy!!!

Hife's photo
Tue 05/01/12 08:31 AM
there is a usual saying which states: "show me a man who has no shoes, and i will show u a man who has no leg"; this simply implies dat in wateva situation we find ourself, we shuld always give thanks! d word of God says, "come unto me all ye dat are burdened and heavy laden, and i will give u rest" weneva u feel depressed, just turn to God, dnt sit in the dark sulking, rather engage urself wt doing gud and working for the Lord and u will ave reasons to be grateful to God... all d best

Hife's photo
Tue 05/01/12 08:24 AM
cast all thy burdens upon d Lord and he shall sustain thee, He shall never suffer d righteous to be moved... PRAY always and cry aloud to your God and creator and he shall hear your cry

Hife's photo
Mon 03/26/12 11:51 AM
tank u all... It such a relief 2 knw there are pple who care and are interceeding on one's behalf, may d gud Lord ave mercy on us all andmay we never be put to shame because God has not called us to shame and reproach but into grace and glory.... The devil is a LIAR!!

Hife's photo
Sat 02/25/12 01:27 PM
Well saidwinking

Hife's photo
Sun 02/19/12 06:41 AM
People of God, lets not turn this forum to a battle ground where we batter ourselves wt words, we can't all agree on everything, even d disciples of old had a lot of disagreement with Apostle Paul on many issues... Pls let us be cautious of things we do and say on this forum. Cerisrose and Morningsong, both of you shuld kindly come to terms and forgive each other 4 the sake of God and Christ dat we profess, and may d grace of God abide wt us all. Shalom

Hife's photo
Sun 02/19/12 06:01 AM
U already answer d question, and in addition, men tends 2 take d woman 4 granted, take it 4rm me its very crucial dat d guy make d move first.

Hife's photo
Sun 02/19/12 05:54 AM

I believe this is a singles website and this is a singles room...it would be nice if christians here hook up with one another than looking in other rooms....jst thinking though

I understand what you're saying, Napodan.

Make yourself at home here ... and see what happens.

Blessings to you!

Hife's photo
Sun 02/19/12 05:44 AM
I love men dat cook, its kinda romantic and it somehow challenge d female to do better in d kitchen weneva they are wt a guy who knows how 2 cook especially d simple home made meals.

Hife's photo
Mon 01/02/12 11:20 AM
Lord please help me, i need ur mercy, there's no one else i culd turn 2 but u oh God of all grace, make ur face 2 shine down on me, my soul saith that u are my portion and i ave put my trust in u, do not let me be put to shame oh God my Redeemer

Hife's photo
Thu 12/22/11 09:04 AM
God has a reason 4 evry tin, d word of God make us 2 undastand dat he knows evrytin b4 they happen and nothing comes 2 existence without God knowing of it. Come 2 think of it, God allowed Christ and many followers of Christ 2 suffer and go thru terrible situations, many were stoned, hanged and beheaded, do u tink God culdn't have averted these 4rm happening? Of course he culd bt he allowd it 4 a reason, rememba, God's ways are nt our ways. Pray 4 d healing of ur friends child and believe God can and as 4 ur divorce...talk 2 God and he will heal ur pain

Hife's photo
Thu 12/22/11 05:04 AM
Tank u so much 4 ds illustration, it is indeed an eye opener, and just as d scripture says: let he dat think he stand b careful lest he fall. God help us all

Hife's photo
Thu 12/22/11 04:52 AM
I believe he's coming very soon because d word of God says he will and because d word of God is ever true, we all only need 2 b ready, may God help us all

Hife's photo
Wed 09/07/11 03:57 PM
I do agree wt u, bt wen i said man, i meant both male and female. And as for relationshps, i undastand dat we win and loose some, life is beautiful

Hife's photo
Wed 09/07/11 11:16 AM
D Bible records dat "d heart of man is so wicke and deep dat u cant search it", dr are many wolves in sheep clothing dat no matter hw much u try 2 get 2 knx dem u just cant...by d way hw can u knw one very well unless God help u, and if u decide nt too be too comited, dats wen pple see u as d bad one. So dnt b naive, we are all human and it only take d grace of God 2 start a relationshp and still keep it afloat and steady in d boisterous storms of life...as we all knw evry relationshp has its ups and down, we only survive nt by how smart or gud we are bt by d grace of God

Hife's photo
Wed 09/07/11 10:13 AM
Tanx 4 d encouragement, sincerely am so over wt love hurt and pain, it just bothers me wen i see pple get hurt by those they luv or those who claim 2 luv them, this was why i had 2 throw d question 2 d whole house. Tanx again and enjoy ur life

Hife's photo
Wed 09/07/11 10:03 AM
Just like ash36 said, we all know d answer bt cant say it here... Evryone knows dat a novel or movie cant be compare to real life bt somewhere, somehow, we all long 2 b loved in a special way, u may b denial bt atleast 85% of us want 2 be loved only dat sometimes we fall in luv wt d wrong person which may lead 2 hurt and heart break

Hife's photo
Wed 08/31/11 02:53 AM
Is it only in movies and novels dat love work out..., times without number i've seen pple who are ready 2 love get hurt, its either d one they love don't love them back or they are hurt by those who claim 2 love them... can someone pls tell me why love hurts so bad

Hife's photo
Wed 08/24/11 06:27 PM
Indeed i know and believe dat God's delay is not denial...i just pray dat God will answer my prayer soon...i don't want 2 be weary bcos of a deffered hope, so i pray dat God look down on me with mercy and attend 2 my prayer with his zeal...!!