Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 01/07/22 04:09 PM

Whoever plays with this Quija board - stop it, burn it, do not engage with this thing. It is used to get in touch with the demonic and yes it is dangerous. Have enough eye witnesses that can attest to that. But besides that, demons can and will take the opportunity to harass, torture and even kill a person (all happened already - and yes as a result of playing with the occult - not only Quija).
The only way to really get rid of demons again is through the power and in the name of Jesus Christ.
You might not believe in this, you might have tried it and think nothing happened, you never know, doesn't always happen instantly. I have personally dealt with a lot of people that got involved with the occult and found themselves in serious trouble, so this is just a warning.
You can believe whatever you want about this or God, but anybody out here reading this, who has difficulties, troubles, harassment, nightmares, apparitions, paranormal activities, sicknesses and diseases, depressions and suicidal thoughts, hears voices, etc. mainly because of these things, there is a way to get rid of it, just want you to know that.
Everyone can believe what they want, I am not here to convince you but to tell the truth about it, what you do with it is up to you.
I agree. Don't mess with the Ouija board unless you know how to use it properly.

no photo
Thu 01/06/22 05:13 PM
I have had a couple in person meets. At least they didn't let covid or government decide for them. I prefer a free thinker type of personality.

no photo
Thu 01/06/22 05:46 AM
"The government will one day be corrupt and filled with liars and the people will flock to the one who tells the truth."

- Thomas Jefferson-

(Infowars)

no photo
Wed 01/05/22 11:47 AM

30 isn't a young girl. There may be a big age difference but you could have phrased your topic much better. You came across as some creepy pedophile. You should have asked about age difference.

frustrated
These days, we are getting socially overchallenged.

I can think of other words!frustrated frustrated

no photo
Wed 01/05/22 11:42 AM

Matured love means having a Elder partner?

Or it means another old dude looking for a young chick to fulfill his fantasys.
🤣

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 07:28 PM
Would be cool to see some pictures of your work

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 07:26 PM
Maybe burn some white sage in the area.

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 07:24 PM
That's a little creepy for my liking.

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 12:53 PM

We recover when enough people have awakened and unplug from the nonsense they're being fed.
Millions already have, hundred thousands never bought it. But as it is more and more are awakening or about to.
Whole point being that if this had lasted only a few months the world would've gone back to the way it was with the old patriarchal system still fully intact.
This has to go. In order for that to happen we need the ones that are about to awaken to fully awaken and unplug from that obsolete system so we can rebuild a new one. One that's based and build on love, togetherness and so on.

We are currently going through a massive shift as a species, one that was forecast yonks ago.
Nothing is wrong, accept that it takes a long time to tear down a system that has been in place for thousands of years. That is a massive process especially as most of mankind was solidly embedded in and ingrained by this system.
But we're getting there. Although I do think it will continue for another while. If it'd be over now with this non-existent-pandemic panic we would still go back to the old system because this large group is not fully awakened yet.

In the end not everyone will awaken and join the rest, billions by that time, that will rebuild the new. That was also predicted and known, so nothing wrong with that either.

So all in all there is no problem, we are going through a massive shift where the ones in power are still managing to spoon-feed fear to this group that won't awaken or isn't quite awake yet.
And the ones in power are not really that many, they just have a lot of people working for them so it appears to be a vast group. It's not. And from the many that work for them a lot have begun to awaken or are fully awakened.

There's nothing to recover. All that is needed is that newly awakened people begin to invest in their own development, and I'm not talking about a career or something like that. Personal growth & development, a different focus, no longer blinded by the few in power but clearly seeing what is really going on, and ready for the new.

None of this has to do with vaccines and a very dangerous pandemic. It all has to do with fear-mongering and the fact that people react / respond to fear.
People that are meant to wake up should really look at the bigger picture, not listen to and look at the stuff they are shown in the media. Stop watching the news, don't listen to it, don't read it. Start living a life of love and gratitude.
That's how we recover! No longer buying into the crap.
If everyone would stop listening / watching / reading the propaganda from the ones in power today we would start recovering today.
It's as simple as that.

And think about this, how brainwashed people are: many experienced that the vaccine made them ill. Yet they WILLINGLY go back for more???
I mean, really?????
If someone you trust gave you soup that made you really ill, then offers you more while telling you it's good for you! Would you eat that soup??
I highly doubt it.
Then why run back to get something in your body that makes you ill, has serious side-effects for many, no one knows what's in it. Yet you run back for more???
Seriously?
Wake up!

Yeah, I agree. Wake up People!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 07:45 AM

I have not wore a mask once since this non sense began. It says right on the box that it wont protect you from any virus. It does make you rebreath you carbon dioxide and that can be harmful and even fatal. Osha had a whole article about it online and shouldve spoke up for the workers in america but they have been bought like the politicians and even science now days. Watch innovating to zero its a tedtalk by bill Gates and at the 4 minute mark he admits with vaccines they will reduce the population by 10-15%. Lookup event 201 held by the bill and melinda Gates foundation and johns Hopkins university with the world economic forum. This whole covid thing was planned and everyone has fallen for it.
Glad to know there are still some people left that has common sense.:slight_smile:

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 07:15 AM
Men taking photos in the bathroom; nasty. Men taking pictures with their toys or shirtless, is not impressive to me either.

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 07:07 AM
:poop:🤪🤣nasty!

no photo
Sun 01/02/22 06:53 AM
Hello :slight_smile:

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 12:06 PM
Still got it, here!:grin::yum:

no photo
Sat 01/01/22 08:24 AM
I wouldn't say anything. Let it all sort out amongst themselves.

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 01:34 PM
Scientific research has proven the mask is worthless and the spike protein within the vaccines are destroying peoples immune system. Now the question should be; do you trust the powers that be, big pharma, big tech, and or, the rest of them. The truth, they will not tell you. Maybe you should look up Infowars.

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 01:19 PM
Staying home and cuddling with my dog on the couch, hopefully finding a good movie to watch.

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 05:07 AM
🤣

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 04:51 AM
Good Luck.

no photo
Fri 12/31/21 04:39 AM
I believe a person's soul lives forever

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 21 22