CountryAngel1017's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:29 PM
Hi Britty,
That recipe sounds wonderful! I'll have to make it for my son and his family.
Hope everyone had a good Monday. I learned today that I have an A in my Geography course, so that was good. No final exam. Other finals are next week. Please pray I'll do well.
Goodnight everyone!

:heart:

CountryAngel1017's photo
Mon 12/03/07 07:26 PM
yzrabbit1, I believe that God is really working in your heart. I believe this because I can find no other reason for someone to come to all the religion chat topics and attempt to antagonize Christian believers as you do. You obviously have questions that you want answered, but you have a poor way of seeking the truth. Why not try just asking politely. Like you would for anything else?

CountryAngel1017's photo
Sun 12/02/07 05:59 AM
Good morning everyone!
I'm getting ready to take a cranberry/sweet potato casserole out of the oven for our Holiday Dinner at church today. Thought I'd stop in to greet everyone.
Britty, great minds think alike! One can never have too many cranberries!! Your roast sounds great.
Winnie, God is wonderful. I, too, am having some financial problems, but He has provided in unexpected ways, and is teaching me to trust. Bless you!
I'm off to get ready for church. I hope everyone has a very nice Sunday!
flowerforyou

CountryAngel1017's photo
Thu 11/29/07 05:01 PM

Just proves that you don't have to know everything to be president! It'll be interesting to see how people define God, Jesus, and the Bible when they stand before Him on Judgement Day.

I seriously doubt that the creator of this universe will turn out to be an arrogant egotistical pig. Those traits seem to fit men more than God.

I am absolutely certain that the God I know and love is not an arrogant, egotisitical pig. You are so right that your description fits mankind, not God. He is all loving and not willing that any should perish. They do so by their own choice. And yes, all DO have a choice. I believe every person on this Earth knows the reality of God in their heart, but many choose to be blind to the truth, because of the lifestyles they choose to live.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Thu 11/29/07 04:33 PM

1823 quote by Thomas Jefferson: "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

Just proves that you don't have to know everything to be president! It'll be interesting to see how people define God, Jesus, and the Bible when they stand before Him on Judgement Day.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:05 PM
Tony, Tony, Tony.....you need some serious help there boy!!!noway

CountryAngel1017's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:00 PM

Casual and Sex are 2 seperate words, and should stay as far apart from each other as possible.brokenheart

drinker
Here's to you!! I heartly agree with your statement!

When the two get together they tend to breed lots of bad consequences for one or both parties involved.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Mon 11/26/07 08:13 AM
Drinking mine now. Agree about the decaf!! LOL
drinker

CountryAngel1017's photo
Fri 11/23/07 06:16 PM
Lady said, "I left the Christians behind and their stupidity. And as I stated earlier, not all Christians are like this, but most are and the few who aren't are few and far between. "

Maybe you haven't met the kind of people that attend the church I have gone to for the past three years. I, too, avoided church for a long time, because of thinking that the people who attended were hypocrits or judgemental. However, the people at my church don't judge or tell others how to live. We try to be a family of God like the Bible tells us we should.

When I was into Wiccan beliefs, I also tried to tell myself that I could be a Christian and a witch. I thought I could take the best of both "religions" and that would work.
But that bird don't fly!

What you end up with is a mixed up, pieced together, patchwork religion of your own making. I'm not being critical, as I did the same thing myself. Much of your story told above, could have been my own. Not all, but a good bit of it. I was first saved at age 11. However, I didn't understand about a real life changing relationship with God. I, too, became pregnant at 16. There were also a lot of hard times in my life, but whatever our life experiences, we all have the decision of a lifetime to make. Will we accept Jesus and his gift of eternal life, or will we reject him?

CountryAngel1017's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:54 PM
"So, how do ya'll propose we resolve these issues we have here on this forum? How can we coexist without tearing eachother apart? Or am I just a dreamer wishing for the impossible."

Yes, it will remain impossible as long as you call people who don't believe as you do, stupid. No one likes to be called stupid. Visit any elementary school classroom and see how kids react when called stupid. Trust me, it bothers adults, too.

Now as to you saying you were a Christian for ten years and now you're into paganism?? I find it very hard to believe that anyone who has really and honestly known Jesus as their Saviour could ever leave Him and turn to myths and manmade "gods." I do think, however, that if a person is into "religion" as opposed to a relationship with God, this may happen.

I was heavily into Wicca for a long time, then I turned my life over to God. The one true God who created the world and all that is within it.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:21 PM
I'm with you on the cocoa, Teddybear! I'm freezing!!

drinker

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:28 PM

Hi All!
I'm new to the site, and this group caught my eye. (Although I'm only 26........yeah, right!!) LOL
Looks like you all have a good time on here. I'll be back.

Welcome CountryAngel flowerforyou Yes thisis a fun group, join right in by all means. You can be 26 if I can be 28 bigsmile I will keep your secret if you keep mine. drinker

Sure you can be 28!! Why not?? It's how you feel inside that really counts!

Speaking of counting...I'm so glad I finally figured out how to get to the right page on these long forums!! LOLblushing

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:26 PM
Today's kids TV shows are no where near as good as the old Seseme Street. I loved it. I always watched it with my kids!
I don't remember anything about it that could possibly have "ruined" any of its viewers.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:08 PM

World peace.

Oh! And a cabana boy to feed me grapes and give me foot rubs.

Hmm...I guess World Peace has the better odds of happening!

laugh laugh laugh

I am SO with you on both counts!!

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:54 PM
I just joined, and I have up an icon instead of a personal photo cause I first want to check out the site and see what kind of people are here.
I have nothing to hide, nor do I want to make friends based on looks. Just a personal decision.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:38 PM
Since I only joined yesterday, THANKS for the welcome!!

Hope you have a great holiday!

flowerforyou

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 01:03 PM
I think you have a GREAT "about me" section in your profile! Of course, I'm old enough to be your mom, but I think there will be a lot of younger women who will appreciate the time you took to make your profile interesting!
Welcome...and best of luck!

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:48 PM
Since I had decided Prince Charming didn't exist, I had to run in here and see who was impersonating him now!

Oh, well...what about the guys who want Barbie look-a-likes, but THEY look like a big old grizzly bear??? LOL

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 12:04 PM
Hi All!
I'm new to the site, and this group caught my eye. (Although I'm only 26........yeah, right!!) LOL
Looks like you all have a good time on here. I'll be back.

CountryAngel1017's photo
Wed 11/21/07 11:25 AM
flowerforyou
Hello from West Virginia!