Community > Posts By > 1ManArmy

1ManArmy's photo
Tue 08/16/11 05:17 PM
Loves god , wont lie to me (unless its the right thing to do (VERY RARE), Is not selfish , is very loyal, tries to understand when she dont , is forgiving , loving , BE WILLING TO : Try to remember ,not to throw stones if i come home and am upset and express my problem listin to it not say well im getting tiered of you leaving your socks on the floor or what ever ...If my friend ,lover ,family any one who i care about has a problem with me i listin and never throw stones back if its important enough to mention , then its worth waiting . Wait till your both in a good mood so she understands (or he) that its not out of anger that its truely something that your having a problem dealing with and work on all things together in harmony . and compramise Dont ever scream at me or call me disrespectfull names your partner is to love and lift up and to protect from ourselfs as much as every one else ..and cheaters well they should play russion rullette with there lover cuz its what there doing I DONT HAVE THE TIME NOR THE ENERGY TO BUILD ANYTHING THATS NOT GOING TO WITH STAND A GOOD STORM ....FOR THE GIRL THAT THESE DISCRIPTIONS MATCH I WILL GIVE TEN FOLD OF ANY THING I ASK

1ManArmy's photo
Tue 08/16/11 04:56 PM
My first impression was "she is a scammer wanting some poor smuck to send money to move her to the usa " i have seen that so many times its not even funny ....However marriage does not mean the same thing to every one thats clear ......I would give any thing to have a wife but not a woman that has been married before if they broke the first agreement bet there not going to keep the second besides i dont think god will bless many second marriages .But i wish you the very best you are not ulgy so long as your pretty on the inside you will have no problems

1ManArmy's photo
Tue 08/16/11 04:56 PM
My first impression was "she is a scammer wanting some poor smuck to send money to move her to the usa " i have seen that so many times its not even funny ....However marriage does not mean the same thing to every one thats clear ......I would give any thing to have a wife but not a woman that has been married before if they broke the first agreement bet there not going to keep the second besides i dont think god will bless many second marriages .But i wish you the very best you are not ulgy so long as your pretty on the inside you will have no problems