Community > Posts By > EnergizeYou22

EnergizeYou22's photo
Thu 06/06/19 06:58 PM
We are not alone. But it’s not Aliens...

EnergizeYou22's photo
Thu 06/06/19 06:57 PM
Intellectual mind, oh where art thou? Not here I see, so hard to find. Over land or massive sea, look no further, you found me. What do you see, Intel? What do you hear, a lecture? What here you find, which makes you see...an actual mind, named and spelled just like ME. So whats the lesson you have learned? A tellers tale, a treasures find, which you have yearned. A sight of beauty, a sound of mind. What once was dark, and made you blind. The time has come which you will find, a mind of light, so clear so bright. Your better now, you have now sight. A sight so deep that leads to vision. Now it’s time for your decision. Decide to think, and know true wisdom. A wiseman has just given vision. This tale’s not over, just begun. Bask in knowledge, of this Son. A Son of Him who hails above, not an idol, like the sun. Where did you think, these words come from? So let me end and here now say. Repent and see, a whole new day. A day of glory, which comes your way. It happens now, did you notice? If you haven’t, you are a novice. A novice trapped in which they pull, the strings of puppets, don’t be a fool. Once again, what is the way? The only way, is to pray. Pray you must, and then you’ll see, the masters greatness, so holy. I tell this tale so actually, you start to ask, then you’ll be free. Free you mind and contemplate; do not wait till it’s to late. You read this now, I tell your mind, what did you find, it must be fate. Oh intellectual minds, in this day so hard to find, so that is why I name this rhyme, I-tell-actual-minds.

EnergizeYou22's photo
Thu 06/06/19 10:09 AM
Your mind

EnergizeYou22's photo
Thu 06/06/19 10:02 AM
Intellectual mind, oh where art thou? Not here I see, so hard to find. Over land or massive sea, look no further, you found me. What do you see, Intel? What do you hear, a lecture? What here you find, which makes you see...an actual mind, named and spelled just like ME. So whats the lesson you have learned? A tellers tale, a treasures find, which you have yearned. A sight of beauty, a sound of mind. What once was dark, and made you blind. The time has come which you will find, a mind of light, so clear so bright. Your better now, you have now sight. A sight so deep that leads to vision. Now it’s time for your decision. Decide to think, and know true wisdom. A wiseman has just given vision. This tale’s not over, just begun. Bask in knowledge, of this Son. A Son of Him who hails above, not an idol, like the sun. Where did you think, these words come from? So let me end and here now say. Repent and see, a whole new day. A day of glory, which comes your way. It happens now, did you notice? If you haven’t, you are a novice. A novice trapped in which they pull, the strings of puppets, don’t be a fool. Once again, what is the way? The only way, is to pray. Pray you must, and then you’ll see, the masters greatness, so holy. I tell this tale so actually, you start to ask, then you’ll be free. Free you mind and contemplate; do not wait till it’s to late. You read this now, I tell your mind, what did you find, it must be fate. Oh intellectual minds, in this day so hard to find, so that is why I name this rhyme, I-tell-actual-minds.